• Page 114 of 179
2ofclubs wrote:
ChipmunkWarrior
But in the end, signs don't really matter. There are far bigger problems afoot
Another contradiction from the Dark.
Can we trust them at all?
WRKD4IT
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
I honestly have not read much from the forums. So, idk what Abs has been up to. The Dark is much higher stakes.
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
ThickTalon wrote:
Tennesseelogman
Bluegoetz wrote:  Posted: 14 minutes ago 
Post #1401
Help with what? Am I stupid or are you just not gonna answer that question!
All I’ve seen about what happens over there is deciding who comes back, please answer simply if I’m wrong.
over there it is decided who comes back and who dies the final death. the players over there help w the real war going on which is in the dark - the way i interpret the game and from the veiled things that v98 is saying even to those on the dark side - is that we need to keep any 2 or more players of the same element from being the only players in the dark realm. if chip and mada who are presumably water can eliminate hood and ant which presumably are not and then
1 - either no body else from over here is killed during that darkday phase or the darknight phase (now)
or
2 - another water element is killed and goes over
then = chip and mada win - - no body else, regardless of faction, zodiac, or element.

we also need to keep balance over here so that no 1 element is exclusively left over here or that element wins. i do not know what happens if there is continual balance in both realms - he has not revealed that yet - but i am sure he has a plan.

So I guess we need to look at these undead giving us false information. Abs and Tenn and now chip. Chip said he is Fire. TENN said Chip and Mada were working together. IF Jkl was earth then Abs got what he wanted and stopped Fire and the portal is closed forever meaning the dark world is over??.? I can go back and find quotes if you all want me to.
Ryomyr wrote:
ChipmunkWarrior
Abstaining is the best scenario.

Why should we trust Chipmunk?
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
I'm going to go right out and say that I believe that Mada is an agent of Chaos.

He has gone out of his way to Lynch people in the Dark. I am a Fire, just like Tenn actually.

ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
I will say. Who do you think you can trust more? A townie assassinated early in the game, or a bunch of researchers manipulating you?

I'm not trying to push my agenda. Just trying to warn you all. Don't kill the messenger

Ryomyr wrote:
I went to the Cinema to see a movie. I received a puzzle piece. Based on that clue, I would recommend we grant Ely passage to the Dark.

I can open for business during the next day phase and see clients.

I won't disclose the clue. I am wondering if the other moviegoer saw the same film as I did. Can you give me a very very subtle clue, other person at the Cinema?
ThickTalon wrote:
Abs
OK lets look at the facts:

I said when I first returned one of but most likely 2 of JKL, Hood and Ely are Dark Mafia (Fire)....it appears now that this is the case and it is very unlikely JKL is Fire but JKL can you elaborate?

Clubs, Ten could not have protected you last night as he was still in The Dark and cant use his actions on players in The Light until he returns...I lost all my actions when in The Dark and could only use th actions I was given there...so Ten did not protect you...

Ten you can claim all you like I am talking garbage but you are not in the same role as me, you are Fire, you admitted it and clearly you want as many Fire as possible on your side. You want to lynch me as I am the only one left on Earth who can rally the troops to close The Astral Seal and stop Fire for good.

I know it all sounds very sci-fi and mystical but thats becuase IT IS! V98 has created a very creative game that is very spiritual and its not like any other Mafia game...

To the rest of you, surely you can see the Logic in the game mechanics now and how the link between the two worlds works now?

I am changing my Lynch to #Lynch Tenn becuase of his fire status and how he is working for the Fire players in The Dark including Hood.

That is unless 2ofC you agree to wanting to be Lynched as an Earth player (but everyone else would need to join in to ensure Clubs is Lynched) and go and restore some balance in the Dark and fight against Hood. Ultimately until we get more Earth Sign players in the Dark it will always be open and people will keep returning so this is the only way to stop it by sending Earth signs there.

Clearly, all Fire players want me gone but I am hoping we have enough Air, Water and Earth players left in this main game in The Light to avoid this happening...

More old reading for you all
periwinkle wrote:
2ofclubs
periwinkle
What the.....chip is back!  Huh....

And jkl is not cia....well I'm glad I didn't lynch him! Lol

How do we know jkl is not CIA?

Read post #1669 from v98
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
I literally said what Jkl was. He is water.

Both Periwinkle and 2 are Earth