:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 115 of 179
Bluegoetz wrote:
We need to figure out if there is a way, and how to shut this door. Running low on townies

after reading through things again during the break, I got the impression that:
-you can win with your original win clause
-or those who return can try to stack the dark (dead) with their element.
   -evidence being abs trying so hard to convince us earth (his element) closes the breach (door). but didn't add up that other elements do nothing. the best/most helpful discussion happens on page 88 starting on post 1306.

either way killing the dead and killing the CiA seems pointless if people keep coming back, so we need to close the door and figure out who is who.
I have a puzzle piece from the museum that i did research on and got some information on different dimensions. I know some other pieces were shared but its hard to tell where cause they don't copy and paste well. I'm afraid to just share it, but don't know how else to progress
virt said in post 790 
The pieces are to be identified and then joined together in order to bear any depiction capable of recognition
does anyone think that can work for town or is this for the researchers and CIA?
Ryomyr wrote:
ChipmunkWarrior
I literally said what Jkl was. He is water.

Both Periwinkle and 2 are Earth

How do you know?
Ryomyr wrote:
Tennesseelogman
ryo, blue, and 2oc will you send me you zodiac sign in code?

You first?
Bluegoetz wrote:
Rockbert wrote:  Posted: 29 minutes ago 
Post #1686
Talon, if we lynch Abs we give the CIA the win. We don't know for sure if Abs killed Jkl, it could have been anyone. It could have been Clubs for all we know, it would be a brilliant move for a CIA to kill someone like JKL last night because they know that Abs is going to be blamed and we'd hand them the win. Let's think this through

Rock you get more and more suspicious everytime you sing this song. how many times must you be told it's not just Kill the researchers for Cia/and kill CIA for researchers?!? if that were so the town....... could....... not....... win.
Ryomyr wrote:
Bluegoetz
We need to figure out if there is a way, and how to shut this door. Running low on townies

after reading through things again during the break, I got the impression that:
-you can win with your original win clause
-or those who return can try to stack the dark (dead) with their element.
   -evidence being abs trying so hard to convince us earth (his element) closes the breach (door). but didn't add up that other elements do nothing. the best/most helpful discussion happens on page 88 starting on post 1306.

either way killing the dead and killing the CiA seems pointless if people keep coming back, so we need to close the door and figure out who is who.
I have a puzzle piece from the museum that i did research on and got some information on different dimensions. I know some other pieces were shared but its hard to tell where cause they don't copy and paste well. I'm afraid to just share it, but don't know how else to progress
virt said in post 790 
The pieces are to be identified and then joined together in order to bear any depiction capable of recognition
does anyone think that can work for town or is this for the researchers and CIA?

I like this Blue. More along the lines of the puzzle pieces exist in the first place. Maybe this is how we close the door?  I don't know about sharing puzzle pieces directly in the forum, but how else would townies go about trying to put it all together?
Ryomyr wrote:
ChipmunkWarrior
For example, I am a Leo
Jkl was a Water
And Peri was an Earth

How do you know??
periwinkle wrote:
Well...its bedtime for me...see you guys in 12 hours....try not to leave 20+ pages for me to read in the morning! Lol
ThickTalon wrote:
ChipmunkWarrior

I missread
ThickTalon wrote:
ChipmunkWarrior

I missread. Gonna go sit in the corner
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Ryomyr wrote:  Posted: 9 minutes ago 
Post #1714
You first?
i have already posted my info here in the forum but thought you might rather let me know by code.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Lorem ipcum door sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod atempor incididunt ut laDore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quos nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aiaquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aude irire dowor in reprehenderit ini voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fuaiat nulla paviatur. Exepteur sint occaecat cypidatat non proident, sunt in culpa aqui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Lorem ipcum door sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod atempor incididunt ut laDore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quos nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aiaquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duas aude irre dowor in reprehenderit ini voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fuaiat nulla paviatur. Exepteur sint occaecat cyhidatat non proident, sunt in culpa aqui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. 012345 3456789
Live long and prosper
Bluegoetz wrote:
Do any of the returned people want to try to tell us some truth mixed with lies on how to end the game, TN and chip are online and both of you were (are) town. I'd like to hear something again to compair it.
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
ryo, blue, and 2oc will you send me you zodiac sign in code?

I already gave it up. Here it is again using your post card code.
Attire to frequent museum establishements.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.