"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
For example, I am a Leo
Jkl was a Water
And Peri was an Earth
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
Rockbert wrote:
Talon, if we lynch Abs we give the CIA the win. We don't know for sure if Abs killed Jkl, it could have been anyone. It could have been Clubs for all we know, it would be a brilliant move for a CIA to kill someone like JKL last night because they know that Abs is going to be blamed and we'd hand them the win. Let's think this through.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
The dead is decently balanced. However, there are still some schemers.

So much bloodshed is required to squeak out a win in The Dark. However, it seems they are willing to do it. However, every perma-death that occurs brings the living world one step closer to annihilation.

ThickTalon wrote:
Rockbert
Talon, if we lynch Abs we give the CIA the win. We don't know for sure if Abs killed Jkl, it could have been anyone. It could have been Clubs for all we know, it would be a brilliant move for a CIA to kill someone like JKL last night because they know that Abs is going to be blamed and we'd hand them the win. Let's think this through.

Understand.

LandoCalriskian wrote:
ThickTalon
So which of you Abs apologist are ready to release him from this world. It is clear he has an ability to kill us through the night. Jkl was on his list from the moment he broke the glass to get back in. Now our Cop and lead investigator is dead. How many more of us is it going to take.. 

Before I cast my vote........

Chip. Welcome back. What is the word from the great beyond?

Talon

This was my first thought too, for what its worth.
Everything you've heard about me is true.
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
Here is my plea:

If you die, you must not vote to kill others in the dark. Every death appeases the Chaos, but kill too many and it grows too powerful to be contained.

periwinkle wrote:
ChipmunkWarrior
Here is my plea:

If you die, you must not vote to kill others in the dark. Every death appeases the Chaos, but kill too many and it grows too powerful to be contained.

Ok...what if we all abstain....then what?
2ofclubs wrote:
periwinkle
What the.....chip is back!  Huh....

And jkl is not cia....well I'm glad I didn't lynch him! Lol

How do we know jkl is not CIA?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.