:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 111 of 179
elysium5 wrote:
2ofclubs
Is there a way for Town to kill the last CIA and Researcher at the same time? If not, there will be 1 or the other left. Thats not an automatic tow loss. The win clauses have to be more complex!
No, they don't.

The game may be complex but the win clauses are pretty straight forward I think.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
2ofclubs wrote:
Red Hot Chilli Peppers MODIFIED
https://youtu.be/_m7_xZN8D7M

How long, how long will I slide?
Separate my side, I don't
I DO believe it's bad
Slit my throat it's all I ever
I heard your THE GHOST voice through a RESURECTION
I thought it up and brought up the past
Once you know you can never go back
I gotta take it on the other side
Centuries are what it meant to me
Stranger things could never change my mind
Take it on the other side
Take it on, take it on
Separate my side, I don't
I DO believe it's BAD
Slit my throat it's all I ever FFEAR
Pour my life into a COFFEE cup
The ashtray's full and I'm spillin' my guts
I WANT to know, am I still a GOOD?
I've got to take it on the other side
A scarlet starlet and IS in my HEAD
A candidate for a soul mate IN THE DEAD?
Push the trigger and pull the thread
Take it on the other side
Take it on
Take it on
Separate my side, I KNOW
I KNOW it's BAD
Slit my throat it's all I ever FEAR
TRUST me, TRUST me for GOOD
WRKD4IT
periwinkle wrote:
elysium5
2ofclubs
Is there a way for Town to kill the last CIA and Researcher at the same time? If not, there will be 1 or the other left. Thats not an automatic tow loss. The win clauses have to be more complex!
No, they don't.

The game may be complex but the win clauses are pretty straight forward I think.

Yes I figured this out like a 100 posts ago....lol...
Hence the real battle is in the afterlife.  As long as we keep it in balanced and send down alternating signs, the game keeps going....well...im assuming this line of thinking is correct.....
ThickTalon wrote:
I feel that V98 is keeping the game going but the original objectives are what will win the game

If your dead you are dead. These Undead are just manipulating us for their enjoyment...i e. Greek gods
2ofclubs wrote:
I am on lynch pad so I am abstaining from further comments for now..
WRKD4IT
periwinkle wrote:
Speaking about manipulation...an interesting observation from a noob....the moderator in this case v98 has almost complete control on the outcome of this game...we are merely puppets in his story. He is the only person that can give clues and deny clues and sort of nudge the story line a certain way....yes, there is the element of how us players can create that narrative too but it's mostly v98....if he wants any factions to win...all he needs to do is simply reveal enough clues to the most influential players and voila the game heads in that direction.  Nevertheless it is interesting to be apart of this mafia game. Thanks for the invite Tennesseelogman! :)
Bluegoetz wrote:
I’m not sure we should delve to deep into discussion until virt gets back.
I know it’s hard to keep quiet for so long, but……
Tennesseelogman wrote:
well then i will just say hi to mada, chip, hood, and ant - wonder how you 4 are getting along down there?
and i should say hi to orz, pyg, and jobu - do you guys have a chat room i wonder - and is that where the real , real, real fate of this game will be determined?
Live long and prosper
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I'm back. I'm sorry for the unannounced hiatus - as Mada said, it was an uncompromisingly busy weekend for me and there was no hope of a two hour block to do the rollover. Now processing lynch actions, day actions, and setting up the next phase. If I'm quick it will take an hour. To speed things up, don't hit me with messages or forum chat until I open the next phase. Thanks guys, and sorry again!
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
After double and triple-checking, no-one was lynched. Feedback on individual Day actions coming back shortly.

Lynchcount:
Abs - ThickTalon, Anaxagore, Bluegoetz, jkl3699, 2ofclubs
2ofclubs - Rockbert, Abs, periwinkle, Tennesseelogman, Ryomyr
elysium5 - elysium5
Vote still needed:
@boomoo82
@LandoCalriskian
4. No inactivity. Minimalistic posting is a valid strategy, but in this game all living players must at least submit a lynch vote during each Day phase.
Players in breach of these rules will be subject to penalties ranging from loss of night action to complete removal from the game, at my discretion.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
If I've made a mistake on the lynchcount, please let me know asap but I'm 95% certain it's right (anything submitted after the deadline was disregarded).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
It is now Night 5.
Please submit 2 Night actions:
1. Your planning action for the next Day phase (#VISIT [Occupation], #OPEN for business, or #RESEARCH)
2. #SLEEP, or any Role-specific Night action you wish to perform.
Night 5 will end in 21 hours (countdown).

Players who fail to submit a second action will default to #SLEEP.
Day Actions: