:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 110 of 179
Rockbert wrote:
A vote for Abs is a vote for CIA to win.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
Tenn....I am slightly intoxicated no way I will allow myself to be taken advantage of.

Happy Saturdays!!!
Madagascarter wrote:
Guys, I know I’m dead but I’m only messaging to give a little bit of an update. V98 has an incredibly busy weekend. I’m not sure when he’ll have the time to do this but if it’s not in the next few hours, it’ll probably be in another 24 hours. He hasn’t forgotten about the game. He is loving how the game is turning out. He’s just had an incredibly busy weekend. The game will be back soon though.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
elysium5 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
if we are making this a 48 hour phase then i change my vote
#unlynch 2oc and
#lynch ely
blue , thick , and jkl should swithch also - just for fun
Absolutely!
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
2ofclubs wrote:
Just extended it ..... the chat is fun .... all 30+ pages :roll;
I have a lot more facts .... some ghostly.
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
It’s closed guys, he said “deadline”. There is no way V98 will make it a 48 hour phase
2ofclubs wrote:
I know its closed. Thats why I am not posting chat material.
It's hard to stop after that last binge dialogue  :roll:
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
LandoCalriskian
Pretty sure I voted abs unless I dreamt it
Your last post was #1442.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
We can't answer that. We are in purgatory'. The Dark may be holding V hostage :P
"Kill or dead" depends on perspective lol
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
Anaxagore
Yo
How many researchers did we kill already?

3 dead researchers 1 dead CIA. Which is why I cannot understand people wanting to kill Abs because that gives the game to CIA.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
jkl3699 wrote:
Rockbert
Anaxagore
Yo

3 dead researchers 1 dead CIA. Which is why I cannot understand people wanting to kill Abs because that gives the game to CIA.

If the researcher win clause is to kill all the CIA, then the CIA win clause can't just be to kill all researchers. If that were the case, then there would be no scenario in which the town could win. I prefer lynching who we know to be mafia than just blindly shooting and hoping for the best.
elysium5 wrote:
jkl3699
Rockbert
Anaxagore
Yo

If the researcher win clause is to kill all the CIA, then the CIA win clause can't just be to kill all researchers. If that were the case, then there would be no scenario in which the town could win. I prefer lynching who we know to be mafia than just blindly shooting and hoping for the best.

Town win clause as stated in the opening post:
Win clause: Eliminate all factions that do not care about the survival of the Town.
To me that means both the Researchers and the CIA

Mafia win clause is normally be the only players left in a game to win.
The CIA are out to kill you and steal your research. The Town is furious with anyone they can think to blame for the madness. Your objective is to survive and regroup, in order to continue your research once the crisis is over.
The Researchers are the mafia.
To me that means the Researchers need to eliminate both town and CIA to win.

The CIA are the usual Neutral with their own agenda/win clause.
You are a CIA agent. You have been sent here on a life-or-death mission: kill the Researchers
To me that means eliminate all the Researchers.

"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
2ofclubs wrote:
Is there a way for Town to kill the last CIA and Researcher at the same time? If not, there will be 1 or the other left. Thats not an automatic tow loss. The win clauses have to be more complex!
WRKD4IT