Game Thread
  • 551 posts
  • Page 6 of 37
Ryomyr wrote:
I worked hard on this role and gang affiliation twisted mystery hint not to spam it a couple more times. :)

Spoiler (click to show)
Rockbert wrote:
Wow Anax, that's quite the different avatar.

I am going to be logging off for about 30 minutes and will be back on as much as I can then.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Ryomyr wrote:
Lol. I think he is sending a message for sure. I am going to take a deep dive into GTA Vice City Stories before hitting the hay.
Rockbert wrote:
2ofclubs
Yea he didn't want to bring a blade to a gun fight.
"What are you prepared to do? ... They send one if yours to the hospital, you send one of theirs to the morgue. That's what it's going to take."
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
orzhovboss wrote:
2ofclubs
Ryomyr
Anaxagore
Gang Leader- Can order a Hit each night
Bodyguard- Can Protect any player each night
Dirty Cop- Can see one players Gang Affiliation each night
Hitman- Carries out a Hit at night if ordered by their Gang Leader

We're 15..
4 factions would lead to some factions being more numerous than other so i doubt it's 4
So I guess it's 3 faction with all these roles + 1 that is doubled
It can't be Gang Leader
I'd say only one cop per faction also.
Either 2 bodyguard or 2 hitman with one who serves as backup for kills

And, based on 2ofClubs earlier post, he is the player that landed 2 roles.  So, he is a major target early on. Not by me. Just saying. I ain't no snitch.

To be clear I don't have double role.  please investigate me to before you kill me.
 My take is that there are 3 gangs of 4 and 3 good cops. Gangs eliminate each other and good cops find the bad cops.
2ofclubs
Ryomyr
Anaxagore
Gang Leader- Can order a Hit each night
Bodyguard- Can Protect any player each night
Dirty Cop- Can see one players Gang Affiliation each night
Hitman- Carries out a Hit at night if ordered by their Gang Leader

We're 15..
4 factions would lead to some factions being more numerous than other so i doubt it's 4
So I guess it's 3 faction with all these roles + 1 that is doubled
It can't be Gang Leader
I'd say only one cop per faction also.
Either 2 bodyguard or 2 hitman with one who serves as backup for kills

And, based on 2ofClubs earlier post, he is the player that landed 2 roles.  So, he is a major target early on. Not by me. Just saying. I ain't no snitch.

To be clear I don't have double role.  please investigate me to before you kill me.
 My take is that there are 3 gangs of 4 and 3 good cops. Gangs eliminate each other and good cops find the bad cops.

The only investigate available is a gang affiliation one....so we can't confirm role claims.
Rockbert wrote:
So, are we in Day 1 now? I didn't see a notification from Elysium.
- Thomas Mann
elysium5 wrote:
Yes, we are now in Day 1. It will be over at 05:00 server time.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
jkl3699 wrote:
Hoodlum
hey everyone. i think you are all mafia
I'm town
Bluegoetz wrote:
#no lynch

I’m not playing passive, I just think it’s a bad idea to lynch this blind.
I think tomorrow we will have more information and I hopefully doubt there will any hits tonight.
All that based on the conversation and my understanding so far.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
A vanilla gang member might make sense, because if the hitman dies, then you appoint a new one right? good to have an extra guy on hand.
Eat my dust.