Game Thread
  • 551 posts
  • Page 3 of 37
Tennesseelogman wrote:
2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: 4 minutes ago 
Post #28
I know only 2 roles 100%
TRUTH!
since the roles and descriptions are clearly listed by ely - i know 4 of them.
do you mean that you have doubts about his listing being entirely accurate OR that you personally have info about 2 of the roles and who they belong to?
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
orzhovboss
2ofclubs
I know only 2 roles 100%
TRUTH!
2 roles ehhh.....
Yes truth. Myself and xxxx. Think about it
Note I may gibber but there is some truth in my gibberish unlike some others gibberish.

Off to work a 12 hr. But will be checking in.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
2oc - in the past you have been pretty big on something when you are confident - are you 100% on the other role?
Live long and prosper
orzhovboss wrote:
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Ely originally sent you someone else's role PM...
Actually naw. I'm calling BS on that claim 2. I think Ely would have told us abut any mess-ups.
orzhovboss wrote:
However, 2, if Ely confirms he made an error I'll believe you. Ely did you make an error sending 2's role PM?
jkl3699 wrote:
orzhovboss
However, 2, if Ely confirms he made an error I'll believe you. Ely did you make an error sending 2's role PM?

Someone could have told 2oc their role.
orzhovboss wrote:
jkl3699
orzhovboss

Yes, but separately (if I'm understanding correctly) 2 claimed Ely had messed up somehow.
2ofclubs
I got an obvious not proofed PM from Ely5. It had a "copy paste" error in it. When I "?" him about it he said "LOL rookie error no nee xxxhiddenxxx no need for a reboot "
PM me if you are following this gibberish.
Tennesseelogman wrote:

but that would not be 100% by any means and if it was a simple copy paste mistake = there would be no name attached to it. but he did not say he knew the person - just the role which means he would also know the win clause. and perhaps a different gang designation.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Yes, but separately (if I'm understanding correctly) 2 claimed Ely had messed up somehow.

who was the other one?
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
orzhovboss
If Ely answers, it will be no. It has nothing to do with role sending. You are asking a closed ended question .
TRUTH or as Ten put it. I also know 4 role definitions as we all do.

WRKD4IT
orzhovboss wrote:
Okay then I'm misunderstanding your comments about the 'copy-paste error' please clarify.
2ofclubs wrote:
orzhovboss
Okay then I'm misunderstanding your comments about the 'copy-paste error' please clarify.

2 different/separate subjects/post. Error and role.
WRKD4IT
orzhovboss wrote:
btw - if you want to pm me - please do, but I probably won't initiate a conversation
too lazy lol