Game Thread
  • 551 posts
  • Page 4 of 37
Tennesseelogman wrote:
not much of any use being said in the forum or in the chat. does this just mean we wait until players start dying.
come on - somebody give me something to go on.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Scaface Capone is 1faction of course. Bugs another. Are there more? Are cops a seperate or incorporated into gang?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Waiting for some seasoned players to gibberish a bit. Hint V98 and Hood.
WRKD4IT
orzhovboss wrote:
Yeah experienced players. Get dressed and out of bed and start talking :) no more lazing around
Madagascarter wrote:
Question: Can a gang leader order a hitman to kill himself? Does the Hitman have to complete that order?
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter is online.
Madagascarter wrote:
orzhovboss
lol funny question mada
why would the gang leader kill one of their own

If they don't know who their hitman is, but order the death of them accidently?
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i think they have to know who their hitman is 1st to be able to order the hit but they could very well kill one of the other 3 accidently

Tennesseelogman wrote:   Posted: 9 minutes ago 
Post #53
it has happened before in real life and on this very site in another mafia game.
- on purpose i mean
Live long and prosper
Ryomyr wrote:
Tennesseelogman
not much of any use being said in the forum or in the chat. does this just mean we wait until players start dying.
come on - somebody give me something to go on.

Wanted ad and rap in cliché old-timey gangsta voice: 

somebody tell me what to do heee-ah (here) / you see ...
I'm in love with cold metal and need to express /
got some lank-ass musk-les that I need to flex / am I pink,
am I purple, or maybe red? / am I looking at sunsets?
no, I'd rather be dead / you see, i kill it with rhymes
like sailors sucking limes / ain't no time like present
is that my grandma cooking pheasant? / uh uh uh ... yeah ... uh

somebody tell what to do, please / I might be begging, but
you won't find me on my church-knees / I ain't gaming with Egan's fleas and
I don't eat soup cuz the color of peas / mamma told me put on my best outfit /
going to Chicago gonna call it quits / should i ever
Northside represent? / nah nah nah / should i really ever represent 
should i over represent? / yeah nah /

somebody tell me what to do, y'all / bosses calling want us to take the fall
now i'm swaying like amber waves / crossing ocean's of dead men's graves
crossing city after city block / rolling back history like I was a rock
it's not hard to get the bulge on you / a mountain's gonna purple like mountains do
they bringing me a buzzer and wooden canoe / canary she singing her pretty tune
and i'm just hooching over the goon

i'm peaching, i peeping, i am pasting, i'm creeping / i'm piecing, i'm pooping, i'm pumping, i'm cheating
i'm shiek and i'm shiv, i'm shy but no shyster / i'm losing my marbles, i'll take my sammie on rye, sir
i'm sleuth with my smeller, i'd snatch cindereller / i'm spiffy, i'm sneeze ... more sugar please, /
take the fall for my squeeze / i say hands off my squeeze

dropped more nuts than a wooden kimono / tell you what to do?, tell you i dunno
this rhymes gots to end at the letter Zotzed / made alphabet soup, yeah that tell you a lot
made a rainbow bridge on the way to my fridge / i'm fruity and ruthless and soon to be toothless
your ugly and skid with a face like a lid / gonna bop little stoolie, with the body then hid

Rockbert wrote:
I have no freaking idea what just happened there. haha.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
elysium5
St. Valentine's Day Massacre Mafia Game

It's 1929 and gangs fight for control of the lucrative liquor market during prohibition. Things have started to spiral out of control and the gangs are all plotting to take out their rivals. Only one gang can survive.

Roles: (I used a random number generator 1-15 to assign roles)

Gang Leader- Can order a Hit each night
Bodyguard- Can Protect any player each night
Dirty Cop- Can see one players Gang Affiliation each night
Hitman- Carries out a Hit at night if ordered by their Gang Leader

Basic Mechanics

Day Phase:
Players can vote to lynch in the forum. Use #No Lynch or #Lynch (players name) to vote and a tie results in a no lynch

Night Phase:
-Hits will be carried out simultaneously meaning more than player can be gunned down at the same time
-A Bodyguard can protect a player from a Hit even if they are gunned down themselves the same night
-If a Hitman dies, a replacement will be chosen the following night phase so they will not be able to carry out a Hit until the night phase following that
-If a Gang Leader dies, a replacement will be chosen the following night phase so they will not be able to order a Hit until the night phase following that

Communication:
-All players can post in this forum thread both Day and Night *DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS after posting in the main forum
-All players can communicate via PM but you must include me in the PM thread
-All lynch votes must be made in the public forum thread
-All night actions must be made in the Role PM thread initially assigned to each player

I don't see anything here to indicate there is a secret faction of dirty or clean cops, but then, who knows? It could very well be.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
Elysium said 05:00 server time was the day/night end right?
- Thomas Mann
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Hey everyone, been busy as I said beforehand I would be all this week. Sorry about that, but I won't be putting in much legwork PM-wise. But I'll respond to people if they want to talk. @2ofClubs I don't do gibberish, sorry ;)

It's refreshing to me that in this format it doesn't seem like I have to pester everyone with my incessant "quiet/silent" lists. Having said that, Anax, Hood, where you all at?? :roll:

Got a question for Tenn, need to find the quote though.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).