Series 2 game request and guide
  • 93 posts
  • Page 6 of 7
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I'd love to host a game very soon - but if Sygmassacre is ready to do his now then obviously he can go first :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

elysium5 wrote:
As long as one starts soon, I'm happy!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
skarni wrote:
Im sorry but ive been for more than a year out of the page. I dont have alot of time all, since above work i also have now a small child and not itme to play. It awas nice to play mafia games with you mates, i enjoyed that alot, i will check the forum sometimes to see who is now dominating them!
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Jimi wrote:
I am in for the next game, but my access would be limited a bit

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Surely someone wants to host a game? :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

elysium5 wrote:
I was working on a couple of idea's a while back. I wanted to get some gameplay experience first before I continued with them but maybe I'll take a look at my old notes and see if I can come up with something.

The only thing is, I would want to keep my first one fairly simple so I don't ruin a good game.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Sygmassacre wrote:
Nothing wrong with a simple game ely. Even the classic 9/3 split with a cop and doc would be fun to play every so often
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ