Series 2 game request and guide
  • 93 posts
  • Page 1 of 7
Madagascarter wrote:
Well I am starting a new one because, well V98 doesn't really deserve to be dominator anymore considering he hasn't gone on here for a long time. So let us call him dominator for series 1 and start series 2 of mafia where everything is up for grabs.

Well, in this thread I am first going to give you a guide to modding games, then give you the new dominator for series 2 and then you can officially start to request games to start after Syg's.
Spoiler (click to show)
I hope that answered all questions about Modding, the hardest bit is the actual game but as long as you stick to what you thought you'd do beforehand you should be alright.

The new dominating 12. The brackets after the name is the number of ranks they went up by.
Spoiler (click to show)
I got to that by abiding by these rules
Spoiler (click to show)
So finally I'm onto game request format. Things I would like to know are: The theme, any additional rules, number of players, when you plan to start it. This is just so we can arrange some kind of order.

Games queue (click to show)

Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
UltrasPlot wrote:
Have a 16p setup for asoiaf mafia ready if anyone is interested in cohosting. will be quite complex - 3 villages, 1 mafia, and 1 wolf with the potential to form its own mafia faction.
elysium5 wrote:
I would like to co-host the way Hood is so I can get a better feel for it.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
UltrasPlot wrote:
Alright :D

I'll pm you with what I have in mind after the next Night phase on spades
Kyla wrote:
Heyyyy, ok I'm booking the next hosting!! I'm claiming after Ultras
Jimi wrote:
I am not hosting any game, but count me in as a player

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Sygmassacre wrote:
The whole point of the restart of mafia is to build a player base with experience. If you go too elaborate too early we will lose them. No one wants to be trying to figure out how the game is played while getting their head around their roles and the roles of others. Its much more fun being able to participate fully, even in a simple game, as opposed to being confused about the game mechanics. It needs to be inclusive, not exclusive. Keep that in mind when making your games people
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
elysium5 wrote:
The games seem to be pretty quick. Maybe we could go back and forth between beginner games and more complex ones. I would sure like to play more beginner games but I would like to dabble in the more complex ones as well and maybe that way we can keep both the experienced players happy as well as continuing to bring in new players with the beginner games. Thoughts?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
Sygmassacre wrote:
Yeah truth be told even an easy game is lots of fun if played with the right spirit
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Madagascarter wrote:
After Ultra's and Kyla's game I would like to host one. I'm torn between a star wars theme or a Retro theme however I'm pulled more to the latter, mainly because I want to introduce a new role.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
booking one after mada. by then we should have more players
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman