Series 2 game request and guide
  • 93 posts
  • Page 3 of 7
Kyla wrote:
I would like to host again if we're still playing, wouldn't mind someone jumping in front of me in the queue if they haven't hosted before. Will be a minimalist game I think
Hoodlum wrote:
i'd like to host town of token again at some point. randomize, reshuffle the players. tweak a bit, maybe introduce a new role..
with all power roles, it keeps it interesting, and it's not too complicated that a new player is baffled at the mafia concept, and it's complicated enough to keep things interesting for experienced players..a different role, and newish players developing manipulative skills..
with the chaos factor...veteran, kills, saves..etc it's not one of those games that won't drag on either...
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Jimi wrote:
Hoodlum
i'd like to host town of token again at some point. randomize, reshuffle the players. tweak a bit, maybe introduce a new role..
with all power roles, it keeps it interesting, and it's not too complicated that a new player is baffled at the mafia concept, and it's complicated enough to keep things interesting for experienced players..a different role, and newish players developing manipulative skills..
with the chaos factor...veteran, kills, saves..etc it's not one of those games that won't drag on either...
I am all in, the best set up and roles.
Even I can't argue too much ashes I don't understand everything but I like it.

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Jimi wrote:
Ashes= and

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Hoodlum wrote:
Huskers would like to host one. please queue!
Madagascarter wrote:
I updated leaderboard for GOTs now, and it won’t take me too long to do Campers game.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
how does the mafia dominating 12 points work?

i have 5 points. but didn't i get +3 for mvp & + 3 for faction win. starwars
Same as in classic mafia

not that it matters ;) it's about fun. but winning is fun!
dough_boy wrote:
I am not even on the list and I think I was MVP for 2 games? I am still at -1 I guess. :)
Kyla wrote:
Hoodlum
Huskers would like to host one. please queue!

and you put 5.Dwcalvert :P
Jimi wrote:
maybe I should stick to risk

Batman
elysium5 wrote:
Jimi, you have a natural talent at sniffing out mafia. You just need someone to listen to you;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
Jimi wrote:
elysium5
Jimi, you have a natural talent at sniffing out mafia. You just need someone to listen to you;)
And you always smell like a mafia hehe

Batman
dough_boy wrote:
Jimi
elysium5
And you always smell like a mafia hehe

Haha! That is why I find it funny how some of these "random" assignments appear to fall on certain people.