Series 2 game request and guide
  • 93 posts
  • Page 5 of 7
skarni wrote:
I agree mada. Also is unfair wen you got jilled at night and loose points by having led in the forum or pm the againstmafia strategy. I dont think that being a survivor to the end should give points, if you loose. Some players killed in night one or two even are more valuable and make more than others getting to last round thanks to a low profile.

Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
skarni wrote:
Put me in the queue, i eill host another also
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Hoodlum wrote:
Madagascarter
Edited Leaderboard for Skarni's game, and added new scoring, Wooden Spoon counts as negative 3 points. The game is about tactical play, not just surviving.
wooden spoon has to go to mada for simpleton :)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Jimi wrote:
Hoodlum
Madagascarter
Edited Leaderboard for Skarni's game, and added new scoring, Wooden Spoon counts as negative 3 points. The game is about tactical play, not just surviving.
wooden spoon has to go to mada for simpleton :)
Yeaaa that was funny

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Madagascarter wrote:
The numbers in brackets are your position change on the leaderboard, so you can see a development. If they are confusing I'll take them off
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
elysium5 wrote:
No, leave them.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Jimi wrote:
I am the Mafia MVP in the simplton mada

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Madagascarter wrote:
Dw doesn't want to do it, Husk is busy and I can't do it till mid Feb so I can start a signups later when I have more time.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand