Series 2 game request and guide
  • 93 posts
  • Page 4 of 7
Hoodlum wrote:
i reckon there should be a +1 given to anyone who is killed n1.usually it's because mafia are skeered..
compliment kill point.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
dough_boy wrote:
Hoodlum
i reckon there should be a +1 given to anyone who is killed n1.usually it's because mafia are skeered..
compliment kill point.
Damn...I think that I would be leading! :)
Madagascarter wrote:
Hoodlum
compliment kill point.
Nice Hood! I'll change and update that now.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
Updated for Star Wars game. Tips target Huskers, Cheeky and Hood but don't target me!

Summer 2 Countdown

skarni wrote:
Well, i am hosting, so probably that will took me out of the lead from the mafia dominators... As i leave in Spain, i can say that is no surprise that a major is leading a mafia rank.!
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Madagascarter wrote:
I'm thinking of doing another one, perhaps Hunger Games themed, Mockingjay, but don't know how many people have read or watched The Hunger Games. However the theme doesn't matter. If I play a complex game you will definitely see a return to both the Werewolf and Bounty Hunter! Or I could do a simpler game, like what Cheeky tried to do, pure vanilla or Dethy.

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter wrote:
Edited Leaderboard for Skarni's game, and added new scoring, Wooden Spoon counts as negative 3 points. The game is about tactical play, not just surviving.

Summer 2 Countdown