Series 2 game request and guide
  • 93 posts
  • Page 2 of 7
UltrasPlot wrote:
Elysium, if you'd like I can find a different comod for mine so you can play? Probably best that your first modding experience isn't a hellstorm of different factions and ridiculous actions? It's definitely more complicated than most games that have happened here :P
elysium5 wrote:
@UltraPlot, I'm good to go either way. I've got the bug!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
elysium5 wrote:
I'll play every game and when someone needs a co-mod, sign me up. I've got some idea's but I want to co-mod before working on them further.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
dough_boy wrote:
Can I propose a standard naming convention for the forum topics?

MAFIA: {Game} Signup (used to share rules, recruit, etc)
MAFIA: {Game} Thread (used as official thread)
MAFIA: {Game} Results (recap of game to award points, results, etc)

or

MAFIA: Realm of Spades Signup
MAFIA: Realm of Spades Thread
MAFIA: Realm of Spades Results

and of course

MAFIA: Standings (running list in first post with "{Points} - {User} (Games Played)";)

Also I am in for the next game, HOWEVER, I am telling everyone now, no matter what my role is I will not be communicating until Day 2. I have a goal to make it at least that long and not be lynched by the village, murdered by the mafia or assassinated by a rogue player on day 1. :)
elysium5 wrote:
Oh, man, dough_boy, you already just made yourself suspect and probably signed your death warrant and we haven't even started yet!;)
elysium5 is online.
skarni wrote:
totally agree with dough with the naming.

about the silence strategy in day 1, then probably you are targeted by remaining quiet hehehe
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Kyla wrote:
But dough_boy..... it's traditional to kill you day 1 now!
Jimi wrote:
I am in, until I master the game

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
skarni wrote:
I think that maybe I can prepare one after Hoodlum, I hope that by then i will have played 4 or 5 and maybe I can manage to do that with some help.
I want to play a game based on politics, I will start to prepare the story hehehe
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.