• 165 posts
  • Page 9 of 11
Votazap wrote:
LYNCH BETA

Sorry for the lack of communication guys. I have been busy lately
UltrasPlot wrote:
BETA has been lynched. He was a Mafia Lieutenant. Here is his role PM:
Role PM (click to show)

Wow the village has been dead on with lynching...
It is now Night Two. Night two ends in 48 hours, I don't feel like quoting the clock again and you guys are very timely with actions so, no need!
UltrasPlot wrote:
Also the last mafian can send me a PM N2 - Concede Game to give up starting now. :)
UltrasPlot wrote:
Also I just noticed that a certain role PM lacks a smiley. Sorry for the derp on my part. Just posting this here so the "LACK OF SMILEY" will not lead to "LYNCH USER"
4960epic wrote:
Holy crap, 80 messages with beta, including role pms, wowowow he is a really good BS'er
JamesKer1 wrote:
Players and my Reads...

2. 4960epic- Role PM is legit, UP said no fakes were provided. My role PM, including timing, matches his, as I am a normal Villager as well. Voted TJ
3. JamesKer1- Villager
4. Votazap- Voted Beta
5. Sygmassacre- Cleared because of a happening on page 5 and 8. I'll explain later. Voted TJ, Beta
6. Madagascarter- Voted TJ, Beta
8. Virtuosity98- Voted Beta
10. Kellyxc92- Claimed Villager, Voted Beta
11. OXEN- Definitely double voting ability, maybe not town though. But who would think to fake mayor? Not a role I personally have heard of. Definitely improbable for a first time player to come up with. Voted TJ, Beta
12. Whatmough- Voted Virtuo

Note... Beta also voted TJ for some Town Credit. Mafia presumably has some form of alternate communication, so they would be able to plan out voting. My guess would be that the second mafia didn't vote TJ as to avoid a lynch if possible, but may have supported it in the thread. Leaving Votazap, Virtuosity98, and Kelly who fit that description.

Anyways, those are my thoughts. Take them or leave them.
4960epic wrote:
NEXO is our great and fearless leader, he makes good decisions, we still have work to do here, one remains
still cant believe beta was mafia, jeez he even posted a legit fake role pm, just a sec lemme find it
4960epic wrote:
This is the fake role pm BETA sent me
BETA said:

01:18 AM, 21 August 2014

UltrasPlot said:
Today, 2:06 AM
Dear BETA, you are . You are a normal Villager. Each day you may vote for one person to lynch. Choose carefully; however, as you don't want to end up lynching a fellow villager.

You are allied with the Village. You win if the Mafia are eliminated.
Madagascarter wrote:
Come on OXEN. Lead us to victory. [Deleted] because you now know my role.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
UltrasPlot wrote:
All night actions are in. Sadly, Madagascarter wandered into a dark alley and was killed. He was a Village Bodyguard.

Role PM (click to show)
It is now Day 3. You may now vote for someone to lynch. Day 3 ends in 48 hours, but you guys never take that long to hit majority, so...
UltrasPlot wrote:
Madagascarter's Last Will and Testament (click to show)
Here's Madagascarter's testament. ^
Kellyxc92 wrote:
First the inspector and now the body guard? Could we have a mole? It seems suspicious that 2 really important roles were killed back to back...