Let's go!!!
  • 165 posts
  • Page 6 of 11
Toktz-Jad wrote:
"I have pretty good intelligence from fellow law abiding citizen!!"

And who is this so called "law-abiding" citizen, someone wants to set me up D:
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Guys!! To find out whether OXEN really is mayor, no-one else vote for Toktz-Jad to be lynched. That way, if OX is mayor, Toktz-Jad is lynched, if OX isn't mayor, we know he's a liar and we lynch him instead!

I would like to point out that I was the first to believe that OX was mayor, and I still do. But this experiment will set in stone the fact that he is indeed the mayor.

Ultra, does the day end when an agreement has been made, or when the time runs out?
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Madagascarter: If there's a majority, what's the point in voting? We might as well have our little experiment in the process of lynching someone.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

BETA wrote:
OMG!
 How did oxen know to trust the person who claimed to be the inspector?
BETA wrote:
I hope you demanded role pm, oxen.... and used good judgement! we're trusting you, GUILIANI!!!
BETA wrote:
Anyways, either toktz is mafia and is dead, or toktz is not mafia, and tomorrow, the claimed inspector is dead.
Sygmassacre wrote:
@Toktz-Jad, this is Nexoville. All suspects are guilty until proven innocent by lynching :D
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
UltrasPlot wrote:
The vote tally is six, including mayors. He may or may not have voted, but for the purpose of this update, he will not be included.
IF 4960epic bolds his vote, we will be at lynch for Toktz-Jad.
UltrasPlot wrote:
Toktz-Jad has been lynched. He was a Mafia Boss. He may make a single final post.
Congrats Village!
Role PM (click to show)
IT IS NOW NIGHT ONE. NIGHT ONE ENDS IN FORTY-EIGHT HOURS, OR 20:30 8/23 DXII TIME.
OXEN wrote:
I told u so guyz!!! U trust me know!!!!!! Whos ur Guliani now hey? :P