Let's go!!!
  • 165 posts
  • Page 7 of 11
Whatmough wrote:
I think Virtuosity98 is mafia..He is the one trying to give everyone reasons to pick one player to lynch...

We as villagers have nothing to gain by lynching someone at this stage because we don't know anything yet: But Virtuosity98 really wants us to all rally to lynch someone so it makes me think he is trying to kill us villagers off

Lynch Virtuosity98
Virtuosity98 wrote:
[DELETED]

I will post the deleted message in the next day phase - it is directed in reply to Whatmough.

Also, my experiment worked!! OX is now undeniably mayor. Long live the OX! Bodyguard, protect him at all costs!
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Sygmassacre wrote:
Lol experiment.....ill put this pot of water on this hot element and see if it will boil. Im guessing it will
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
OXEN wrote:
V98 like how u take credit for "MY" experiment... I toke all the risk LOL
UltrasPlot wrote:
Night One - All actions in
Oh what an unfortunate night! Stratosphere was killed. He was a Village Inspector.
Role PM (click to show)

He may make a single final post via Ultra. It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends in 48 hours, 20:00 8/24 DXII Time.
OXEN wrote:
When does lynch votes commence?? :) LYNCH LYNCH like the did to frankenstien Muhaahaha bring ur torches TORCH IT ALL>>> GO MADDDDD. UR MAYOR ALLOWS IT! MHAHAH

Will just increase taxes next year. :) If I live that far :)