Let's go!!!
  • 165 posts
  • Page 2 of 11
BETA wrote:
hmm I felt like trusting epic that hes not mafia.
But I can be gullible! (headache time!)
Im a no - role villager.
#LYNCHPOWER!
Madagascarter wrote:
All I know is that there are 9 roles on villagers side and 3 mafias. Do I get to know what specific roles on the villagers side or do I just the broad name of Villagers?
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Virtuosity98 wrote:
BETA, don't make claims like that because you are guaranteed to arouse suspicion (whether true or not) from at least one player.

Madagascarter: The only way to find out other villagers extra roles is them claiming or you finding out (if you are inspector).
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

BETA wrote:
hmm now I am applying what you just said to what you said about epic....
hmm
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I absolutely <3 this game!! The forums have never been so active since the inception of Dominating12! Thanks so much Ultra!! :D
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Madagascarter wrote:
I am no inspector but I would like to know if there is a distracter or a bodyguard? We've got the hint there is an inspector

Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
4960epic wrote:
alright guys, first off, i was bored in classes so i decided to investigate, i am a normal villiager and fully support the inspector inspecting me. if i am inspected and found innoccent, or lynched and you all see, that means virtuosity is most likely mafia
OXEN wrote:
Relax first of all every1 needs to relax.. UR mayor is here.. Can the Bodyguard please come to me and I'll promote u to the Secret service.. And Can the doctor come so we can discuss Budget proposals and finally can the inspector also report in so I can be filled in on whats happening in our beautiful village.. After all I am chosen by the people to serve this town right!
4960epic wrote:

UltrasPlot said:
Today, 2:05 AM
Dear 4960epic, you are :P. You are a normal Villager. Each day you may vote for one person to lynch. Choose carefully; however, as you don't want to end up lynching a fellow villager.

You are allied with the Village. You win if the Mafia are eliminated.
OXEN wrote:
EPIC AND V98 BOTH ARE IN COLLUSION WITH THE UNDERWORLD!!! ONLY MOBSTERS FIND THEMSELVES "PRETTY"
UltrasPlot wrote:
Due to a barrage of questions, I will declare that there is a Mayor.

He may or may not be OXEN. :P