Let's go!!!
  • 165 posts
  • Page 4 of 11
Madagascarter wrote:
Guys why don't 2 of us vote OXEN and OXEN vote one of us then we can prove OXEN is mayor? OXEN could be lying. If everyone else doesn't vote then if he's mayor the bodyguard will guard him and if he's not he's dead.
Lynch OXEN
EDIT: Virtuosity that makes sense
UnLynch OXEN
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Virtuosity98 wrote:
OXEN said:
Relax first of all every1 needs to relax.. UR mayor is here..

OXEN declared this statement before anyone even knew that there was a mayor in the game. Also, I don't think that anyone had even heard of a mayor role. Finally, OXEN is a newcomer to mafia (OXEN said in signup thread: "whut... Sounds like fun!";), so definitely would not know about a mayor unless he had received a PM from Ultra.Therefore, OXEN must be the mayor. Whatever you guys do, don't vote to lynch our mayor, the OX!!

EDIT: Madagascarter, do not lynch him!! See reason and Unvote now!
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
I've got a good idea! So at this stage we're all really just clutching at straws (even my accusation of 4960epic is riding on very little information). No-one really has a clue who anyone else is. So why don't we just lynch someone for the purposes of the game?

I propose that anyone who doesn't comment on this thread be lynched (I'm guessing it will only be one or two players). That way, those who slow the game down by not commenting will be eliminated and the game will move much more quickly. If a villager is lynched, it won't matter because he wasn't going to vote anyway (proved by his inactivity in this forum). If a mafia is lynched, yay for us!! Our task suddenly becomes a lot easier!

I have underlined the players who have yet to comment in this Game Day 1:
1. Stratosphere
2. 4960epic
3. JamesKer1
4. Votazap
5. Sygmassacre
6. Madagascarter
7. Toktz-Jad
8. Virtuosity98
9. BETA
10. Kellyxc92
11. OXEN
12. Whatmough
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Madagascarter wrote:
V98 calm down. It hasn't even been 24 hours yet and the inspector hasn't claimed so just wait for Sherlock Holmes to arrive and clean people then we can start voting.

Summer 2 Countdown

Virtuosity98 wrote:
lol Madagascarter, I'm perfectly calm! I'm calm enough to collect my thoughts into a coherent and well-reasoned argument. I know the inspector hasn't spoken yet, but after he does, this method (mentioned above ^) is probably the most beneficial for the purposes of speeding up the game.
Day Actions:

Madagascarter wrote:
If they are absent from D12 it probably means their villagers as they didn't need to do anything at night.

Summer 2 Countdown

Virtuosity98 wrote:
That's true. But if we have no idea who to vote for we might as well vote for someone who doesn't contribute (someone who doesn't contribute does as much as a dead person, so you might as well dispose of the dead weight!)
Day Actions:

Madagascarter wrote:
I have a different suggestion. After inspectors input we let the inspector or Mayor vote for someone and we all follow him. If you have a special role please PM it to Mayor or inspector when they claim.

Summer 2 Countdown

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Madagascarter said:
I have a different suggestion. After inspectors input we let the inspector or Mayor vote for someone and we all follow him. If you have a special role please PM it to Mayor or inspector when they claim.

Good idea! Let's do it!
Day Actions:

Kellyxc92 wrote:
Hey everyone, new to the game but I'm a villager, although I know you all have no way of trusting me just on my word. Either way don't lynch me because I didn't comment! Still waiting for Mr. Inspector to show himself/herself!
Sygmassacre wrote:
If the inspector inspected a common villager there would be little reason to comment. It would only let the mafia know who he/she is. Since there seems little doubt that ox is mayor the mafia will be targeting him so if the inspector has reason to trust anyone he/she should contact them via pm and not make the bodyguard have to choose between mayor and inspector by outing him/herself
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Toktz-Jad wrote:
When the inspector shows, the bg needs to protect him/her so that people can pm them without inspector dying.
Madagascarter wrote:
Inspector if you don't want to become public let OXEN be your voice and PM him saying "Hi I'm the inspector."

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter wrote:
OXEN will just announce your inspections but he won't say that your the inspector.

Summer 2 Countdown