Let's go!!!
  • 165 posts
  • Page 10 of 11
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Inspector and Bodyguard down in 2 nights?? What is this?? I'm certain there must be a mole... This is grave news. But is there only 1 mafia left? The chances are that the village will emerge victorious! Follow the OX, use villagers as bait (I'm prepared to be bait for the sake of the village).

Now OX, they won't believe me, so please prove my innocence (you know what this means)! That way I can be bait and the mafia will only be able to kill one of us in the next night! This shows how far I am prepared to go to save our humble village!

BTW I still suspect Whatmough of being mafia...

EDIT: In fact, I'm as good as dead anyway (the mafia will kill me tonight or the next night), so I'll post this, which I prepared many posts ago:

"I would like to voice my reply to Whatmough.
Whatmough said:
I think Virtuosity98 is mafia..He is the one trying to give everyone reasons to pick one player to lynch...

We as villagers have nothing to gain by lynching someone at this stage because we don't know anything yet: But Virtuosity98 really wants us to all rally to lynch someone so it makes me think he is trying to kill us villagers off

Lynch Virtuosity98

There are many reasons why it is obvious that I am not mafia:
1) I was the first to declare my trust for OXEN when he claimed to be mayor, even going so far as to stop someone voting to lynch him. If I was mafia, I would want the mayor killed, and I wouldn't try to save him. Now that it is obvious that he is the mayor, it is equally obvious that I am not the mafia.
2) Toktz-Jad was the mafia boss. I was the first to suggest his lynching, when I underlined his name in the "lynch for inactivity" list. If I was mafia, I would never suggest lynching the mafia boss. The fact that I did so proves that I am innocent. It is clear that I am not mafia.
The fact that I did these things ^ before anyone else also shows that I am not just a mafia who follows the crowd to avoid detection.
3) I have been a very active player in discovering people's allegiances. The mafia would not be able to sincerely do this, as they would inadvertently uncover their own tracks. It is clear that I am not mafia.
4) Despite your claim, I am not eager to lynch everyone. I stopped the lynching of OXEN our mayor, remember? It is clear that I am not mafia.
5) Your support of "no lynch" would suggest that you are mafia. No lynch would do nothing except for give the mafia another night kill, before the village have to make another decision. Effectively, no lynch gives the mafia a free kill.
6) Your sudden and unprovoked accusation of me would suggest that you are in fact mafia. You are no.1 on my suspicion list. The fact that you would accuse the one player who has proved the most effective at discovering people's identities so far would suggest that you are the mafia. You feel threatened/scared by me (I underlined you on my list), so you try to provoke unrest against me so that I would be lynched. It is clear that I am not mafia."

LYNCH WHATMOUGH

It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Kellyxc92 wrote:
well we obviously have a mole somewhere... So everyone please look at who you have talked to and realize that the last mafia member is probably someone that you trust. Also I don't think that just because someone voted to lynch someone who turned out to be mafia proves their innocence. Look at Beta... If I were mafia I would lynch one or two of my own to gain trust and then pick the villagers off one by one.
UltrasPlot wrote:
lol why is it that only like two people post lynches before OXEN posts and then everyone bandwagons with OXEN? lol
Whatmough wrote:
I tried to lynch you V98 but I missed the deadline...

Me accusing you wasn't sudden and unprovoked... You were trying to rally everyone behind a list of people to lynch. Beta wasn't on that list and TJ was number 2.... So your list wasn't perfect.
Whatmough wrote:
thinking about that now though...V98 provided enough reasons to try and get me lynched...If it sucedeed and people see that I am innocent, then they would lynch him next because he would likely be mafia..I don't think he is dumb enough to get himself lynched like that..

So I vote :

Lynch Votazap
OXEN wrote:
LYNCH VOTAZAP

I was waiting for that post from Votazap... I am foolloowing me gut feeling! Srry if u are sacrificed... Buts it's for the greater good.. If its not Vota, I'm pretty sure I know the other suspect... But I will reveal that in my Testimonial if I die. Which I most likely will do... If Mobster aint found now.. :)

Fingers Crossed boiiiiiiiiis and gurrrllllls
JamesKer1 wrote:
UltrasPlot - Aug 24, 02:52 AM
5 votes on vota

Then isn't that a lynch? 8 players