Let's go!!!
  • 165 posts
  • Page 8 of 11
BETA wrote:
going offline... I hope we have a plan.. see you next week!
OXEN wrote:
lol my list of suspects are..

Whatmough** and Beta**** and Madagascarter** and Kellyxc92* and V98* and JamesKer1* and Sygmassacre* and Votazap*** and 4960epic**

Stars indicate level of suspicion.... EPIC criminals talk alot... ;)
Kellyxc92 wrote:
I understand that I am under suspicion for not voting, but I would like to point out that the reason I didn't vote was because I'm in the mountain time zone and we're a little behind so I'm sorry I didn't get to the forum in time!
OXEN wrote:
which mountain :) we have no mountains in our flat village :P
UltrasPlot wrote:
Stratosphere's Last Will and Testament (click to show)

Here is Stratosphere's testament.
Sygmassacre wrote:
Hmmm, Mr inspector suggests lynching the silents.

Im still voting to LYNCH BETA nonetheless
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Sygmassacre wrote:
Oh and lets have a drink to celebrate the life of our dearly departed detective.
.   R.I.P
 Σ
UltrasPlot wrote:
Only one lynch vote so far? I thought the commoners would be incensed at the murder of their beloved detective!

lol
OXEN wrote:
LYNCH BETA yeahh ur little stunt in the lobby chat made u very very suspicious.. My Spiderman sense went ballistic :P
Sygmassacre wrote:
Oohhh what have I started? Epic please explain this;
I've tried to copy paste my role pm in private messages but the smiley doesn't transfer over. I see yours did in this thread so im wondering if you really received it or did someone give it to you under misguided trust. Please if you messaged this to epic you need to tell me so we don't lynch beta by mistake. We need all villagers to stay in the game
 Σ
Virtuosity98 wrote:
OXEN said:
LYNCH BETA yeahh ur little stunt in the lobby chat made u very very suspicious..
What was this stunt?

I'll vote to LYNCH BETA as well, as other's seem to think he's mafia, and he's going away for a few days. Whoever killed Stratosphere will be avenged by the voice of the people!

I would like to say that I am suspicious of some other players as well, but would not like to say who, for fear of being killed in the night!
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).