Let's go!!!
  • 165 posts
  • Page 11 of 11
UltrasPlot wrote:
oh yes woops. LOL #HostScrewUp

Votazap was lynched. He was a Mafia Goon.
With that, the Mafia have been eliminated from the game! The Village wins!
Role PM (click to show)

THE GAME IS NOW OVER. CONGRATULATIONS VILLAGE. MVP AND STUFF COMING SOON
BETA wrote:
GOOD JOB GUYS.

WAS FUN!

It seems I made one move which made ox suspicious :(
UltrasPlot wrote:
DOMINATING12 FIRST MAFIA GAME POSTGAME AWARDS!
First of all, congratulations to the Village for dead on lynching! Second of all, nice job to the Mafia for killing off two power roles in a row, albeit ending up losing themselves!
OVERALL MVP: OXEN
Without a doubt, OXEN stepping up to lead the village was a great move. His village leadership and dead-on lynch instincts garnered the village a swift victory.
VILLAGE MVP (EXCLUDING OXEN):Stratosphere
Although Stratosphere was killed early on, his testament probably played a key role in OXEN's Day 3 decision to lynch Votazap. Overall, his lucky inspect on Toktz-Jad made him the second most important villager.
MAFIA MVP: BETA
Although he blundered, throwing away his identity, he was able to successfully mole the village for a while. He was the one calling the shots within the mafia's PM since Toktz-Jad's untimely lynch, making him the one who correctly killed off Stratosphere and Madagascarter.

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY THE VILLAGE.
UltrasPlot wrote:
If you have any funny message/chat logs, you are now welcome to post them. Dead people and outside-the-game people are now allowed to post.

Also please join our next game, JamesKer1's NOC Lordes and Ladies Mafia!

EDIT: I also win. My win condition was for this game to end successfully. lol jk
OXEN wrote:
OXEN is going up for elections for an other run at office.. But I need moneeeeeey so Iam might be going corrupt :P
Kellyxc92 wrote:
Thank you Ultras for putting all this together. It was tons of fun and you were very patient with everyone. You did a great job and I really appreciate it!
BETA wrote:
Yeah, thanks ultra!!
Here's an ode to ultra! :P

And thanks for not selling me out that everyone received different smilies in their PM messages!
UltrasPlot wrote:
Lol. You sold yourself out. Also caused OXEN to have a little suspicion on 4960epic I hear...

EDIT: GO JOIN JAMESKER'S GAME GUYS
Sygmassacre wrote:
Thanks UltraSplat. Great game. Im officially a fan of this game :D
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Stratosphere wrote:
GG guys...
Thanks everyone specially Ultrix who brought this fun here to us ;)
Just one question from Mafia..
How did you guys killed me and BG?
Your Inspector also made lucky guess on asking just like me? :D
Or what? :D