Middle-earth knock off
  • 182 posts
  • Page 12 of 13
Thorpe wrote:
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/2986/ja74.jpg
Spoiler (click to show)
Is this a happy middle-road?
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Thorpe wrote:
I tried to update the map on the input page... Vexer and now it will not let me load the new updated map into the site.
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Matty wrote:
I love the map, love the title like it's now.

Now only to get the text right.
Oh, and what happened with the rivers?
The lines are all lightgrey instead of really dark.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Thorpe wrote:
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/3622/8ca1.jpg
Spoiler (click to show)
My eyes must be bad...it shows up in the forum as lighter but in paint.Net it shows ok..river lines, I hope this fixes it or we just wait till Fendi or Vexer fixes it...sorry...the best I can do with what I have @ this time.
elysium5 wrote:
No, no, no! Start all over!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Thorpe wrote:
Are you not gone again...so I can not miss you all over again?

LOL...the dogs are calling you!
Matty wrote:
I know I'm a horrible person, but now the lines are too dark.
Its a bit visible compared to the territory lines, and better visible compared to the mountains on harlindon ;)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Thorpe wrote:
Like I said Vexer or Fendi has to adjust it cause it looks great on paint.Net.
Now how about those caps?
Holt wrote:
I have a question did you purposely leave out the bottom half of this map for copyright reasons? This could have been asked already but there is no Gondor, Mordor, or Haradwaith. Those three are all in the Lord of the Rings trilogy and two of the three play a large roll. I feel without the players having this in the map they will be hesitant to play it.
Thorpe wrote:
This was I was planning to make another map...dumb me...of just the bottom half...did not think it would take a year and a half just to get it to this stage...if I knew then what I know now...different map.

But lets go with "copyright" reasons...ok?

Thx urgul for your input!
Holt wrote:
Sounds good Thorpe lol... Thanks for keeping up with this map though looks very good.