A map based on the books
  • 313 posts
  • Page 8 of 21
Pntbttr wrote:
I don't like minimap over Skagos...but u might not be able to avoid that...still don't like bridges...
Thorpe wrote:

lol

sorry pntbttr...mini is hard to find a place for it.

as for the brides....I like them
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Vexer wrote:
i liked the old bridges much better.

with these bridges you have taken the same image and rotated it but I don't think the rotation works for some of the locations. They would look better redrawn for the angle. This wasn't such a problem with the old ones.
Thorpe wrote:
[IMG]http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/194/westeros1q.jpg[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us][/url]

did this before your post and I will go back to the other bridges
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Matty wrote:
Defenitely dont like the white glow beneath the bridges. Maybe go back to the ones vexer liked better, and see if you can modify them a little bit.
Otherwise keep them.

The shields are nice, im missing the top of them a bit though.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Thorpe wrote:
[IMG]http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5931/westeros.jpg[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us][/url]

Ok I am done with brides..I hope you like them!

What else?
Thorpe wrote:
Did you not hear me marcoxa...done with the bridges?...LOL

But nice bridge might try it on another map, some just never work
Pntbttr wrote:
...I still don't like the bridges...but I know how hard they are and this is a big improvement compared to the last ones...
Matty wrote:
Well, you are an expert on mountains now, why not be an expert on bridges as well?

I mean, they are quite good, but they can be better still.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Vexer wrote:
the bridges are better but the black is too black. the shadow effect needs to be a little lighter.
Thorpe wrote:
Arrrg!
LOL!
I hate mountains and now I hate bridges!
marcoxa wrote:
If you really hate it so much send me some files and let me give it a shot.