aka New Map...No Name
  • 226 posts
  • Page 6 of 16
Mike wrote:
Oh ......... buy the way, love it, you are outdoing your self ..... Ahhhh, WOW!
Thorpe wrote:
Thank you Mike.
This is done just need the name and bonuses and of course the caps
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Mike wrote:
οι καλύτεροι πολεμιστές
Vexer wrote:
hmm, since there are two maps ahead of this one that need to get inputted, you can spend some more time on it. I tried sharpening your land but it didn't look good. I still think the land is blurry in comparison to the mountains. The mountains are as sharp as i think the land should be. Is there anything you can do to fix the land?

Also, I still think 'World of Honored Players Map' is the best name.
Or 'Realm of Honored Players' might be even better.
Vexer wrote:
almost forgot. the text on the ocean is still not right it is not anti aliased. one of the versions was but the most recent that you sent me was not. instead of blurring it to get anti-aliasing you should retype all of it but with anti-aliasing turned on this time.
Thorpe wrote:
will do, and will try
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Matty wrote:
"Realm of honoured players" is a good name, "World of honoured players" too, but i think the word "map" after it ruines the name
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Thorpe wrote:
I like the Realm one
Vexer wrote:
Oh, the word map is not a part of the title. the system just adds that on the end in the map list when you go to create a game so i included it on the end so you would know how it will display. Actually now that i think about it, it's not really necessary to have the word map at the end. I think 4myGod just programmed it that way because his first map was called world and it sounds better as world map. But we've changed the name to World Classic so I think we can get rid of the word 'map' now.

So is there enough consensus on 'Realm of Honored Players'? Crystal, Mike, anyone else who has commented, what do you think?
Mike wrote:
At first ..... Ahhhh blahh, didn`t like it, but the more I say it, the more it grows on me....also,

"World of honoured players" 
"Land of honoured players"
Thorpe wrote:
[IMG]http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6271/appreciationmap.jpg[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us][/url]

I got the name wrong ..change it later...
How about the texture now? The sea names were fixed.

Remember small screen but I like it.
Fendi wrote:
Hello.

There is too much contrast, it looks like the land is glowing in some areas and too dark in others. The texture looks messy and weird, making some of the colours look dirty and the forests more like grass stains.

I like that you sharpened around the land, but to be honest, it looks too sharp around some edges. Noxons and Vexers edges look very good.

The ocean names are also good.

Dont forget to make My region the Best one. jk.

Take care.