aka New Map...No Name
  • 226 posts
  • Page 4 of 16
Vexer wrote:
don't like the title.

full size image please. can't do anything with this small image.

you changed the ocean text. please put it back the was it was in this image.

http://imageshack.us/f/341/honormap1a1gimp2.jpg/
Thorpe wrote:
I have not touched the text on ocean.

Will let some-one else do the title.

will post it bigger later for you.

Thought I did...sorry

95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Vexer wrote:
yes you did. it is not the same. you must have increased the opacity.

and i apologize for being unclear. i did not mean to say i don't like the way the title looks, i meant i don't like 'The world of appreciation' as the title.
Thorpe wrote:
[IMG]http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/2046/honormap1a1gimp.jpg[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us][/url]

Did not know what I did to the ocean text? Fixed.
Teranmobile name fixed.
Surf was taken out and edges blended.
Lines touch the mountains.
Title was changed.
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Pntbttr wrote:
I think it's funny that my brother is in my region (did you do that on perpose?). ^_^

I love the map!
Thorpe wrote:
Yes I did...just for you!
marcoxa wrote:
:( i'm not in there. but besides that the map is awesome! :D great i idea and it looks so much better than what it started out with :)
Vexer wrote:
The map of appreciation doesn't work as a title though because it will show in the create game page as 'the map of appreciation map' Although you could have the title on the map be Map of appreciation but it show in the system as just appreciation map.

What about this title though: World of Honored Players
Thorpe wrote:
Any other names out there? A little help here folks
Vexer wrote:
i really like 12 lands of domination except for the fact that the map has 13 regions.
Thorpe wrote:
12 steps...LOL
You just started not to long ago but we might just put you in! Play more games and buy premium membership...we can be bought!
marcoxa wrote:
i have already planed on buying premium in the future just to support the website costs but i cant till i get a job. but once summer rolls around i should have enough to donate :)