aka New Map...No Name
  • 226 posts
  • Page 15 of 16
Vexer wrote:
Thorpe, Caps for this map and westeros are entirely your responsibility. I don't have time to supervise that so you'll have to step up. When you think they are good enough then input them. Let me know when they are inputted so I can check the database to make sure there is the right amount of caps for each # of players. Then I will activate caps for the map and add killrick as a tester.

We can always modify the cap positions later after we get more experience with the game play of the map. Initial cap positions aren't critical to get right the first time. This is also why we label the map as beta for a few weeks so that we can change things like cap positions.
Thorpe wrote:
No really? Why do you think I have been working on it?...I have been having problems with Westeros map big time...
I have the Realm of Honor Players caps but I was waiting for some insights from Diddly...but none came, and I am not completely happy with them and as you just posted:

Initial cap positions are critical to get right the first time.

So...
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Vexer wrote:
oooooops I meant to say that they are not critical to get right the first time because we can always improve them later. This is what happens when I post late at night. sorry. Just get the caps inputted as they are. you get feedback from diddly after he plays a few games. He is much better at criticizing after the fact than he is at helping out initially. As is the case with most players.
Thorpe wrote:
lol
Sorry Just want to be the best,
And yes he is.
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Thorpe wrote:
by the way can you check the spelling ...cause I think it is jakedch"e"n not with a "i" as wahat you wrote in your chat...change it if it is wrong please..thx.

Put in the Caps in so now you can play cap games on this map.

Let me know if you have a better placements.
Vexer wrote:
I wrote in the chat? you were the one the wrote jakedchin

I wrote the correct name jakedchen

Ask fendi to fix it and then send me the updated text layer.
Matty wrote:
I must say its a bit confusing:

Leedog (madmouser) attacks Diddly (Matty) conquering it.

But it was soo much fun, thanks Thorpe!!!
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
killrick wrote:
is this map ready to play on yet?
still teasting?
need a guinypig?
i wanna play
The_Bishop wrote:
Amazing Map! With funny names... Wanna play me too and conquerer you all! Lol :))
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Thorpe wrote:
I have fixed that Pntbttr...just wait.
The_Bishop wrote:
Dsds7292 begins with a capital letter.
Congratulations Thorpe! This map is excellent in gameplay!
Just I can't see my name anywhere  :((
...LOL
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Thorpe wrote:
This was started before you were here and Dsds7292 used a small "d" in his name, so I will not change it...sorry