Fabled lost city
  • 303 posts
  • Page 14 of 21
dough_boy wrote:
My other suggestion would be to move the "path" from pear, indego, honey, wine to be pear, rose, honey, wine.

Ultimately I think rose is so far removed from connectivity that it would be a perfect stash place. The only way to get to it is to go all the way to the center or all the way out when on the right side. All just food for thought.
aeronautic wrote:
For Reference:
Demo20 for reference (click to show)
100% view
Regions & Gameplay (click to show)
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Cireon wrote:
Super regions for reference (click to show)
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Cireon wrote:
EG is already a border territory in the Indigo region and the super-region it contains, so it's not a big problem to add a connection to Rose from there I think. However, I don't think we should make a connection between Rose and Honey because that would make those regions and super-regions a lot worse. Same for Sapphire and Honey, and Sapphire and Cyan are already connected. Would that single connection be enough to solve the problem with the green super-region?
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
Matty wrote:
I could agree with a connection from Rose's bottem right to sapphire's EG.
In fact, that could add another 5 bonus to the light blue super region with only 1 extra border. Not bad at all, and completely optional/splittable.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
aeronautic wrote:
In the meantime, I have re-scaled the city buildings, but spent so many hours staring at minute details that I can no longer focus on anything on a computer screen.
Demo20 (click to show)
100% view
Demo21 (click to show)
100% view
Demo21 with no city colours (click to show)
100% view
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Matty wrote:
Wow o_O
Soo much detail
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Cireon wrote:
Aero, this is a masterpiece
aeronautic wrote:
When you have decided on the game-play for certain, I'll add or remove connections and finish the penultimate stage.
Cireon wrote:
I think we agreed on this extra connection.

I am still undecided about merging the top left regions. I am fine either way.
aeronautic wrote:
That's not making any sense to me, Rose & Saphire are already connected, do you mean Rose to Indigo (EG)?
Perhaps it's best if you stipulate what exactly has to be changed / altered.
Temp' Region Names (click to show)
Cireon wrote:
Yes indigo is what we meant :$
Matty wrote:
Ok, so here's the suggestions so far I think:

suggestions (click to show)

1 is mine
2 is Cireon's comment reinterpreted by me
3 is dough_boy's comment reinterpreted by Cireon
4 and 5 are Cireon's.

I'd like to have 1, 2 and 3, but not 4 and 5.
However, are @Cireaon and @Dough_boy ok with this?

Note the super regions, the latest map and the temporary region names
Matty wrote:
The reason why I don't like 5 is because it really makes the bottem right super region a lot less attractive.

4 is good, but I think 2 is better and we don't need two regions of 7 territories.

The reason for 3 is to add more connectivity in the city, without breaking up any of the super regions or disadvantaging existing ones by a lot.

The reason for 2 is to have a region of 7 territories. I'm fine with not doing this one, but there are lots of small regions already, so I think I'd like it.

The reason for 1 is because these two regions are overpowered, and this is a good way of nerfing them IMO.