The current 12 best players on the site
  • 1327 posts
  • Page 8 of 89
Vexer wrote:
KILLRICK needs 300 more. If you read the posts in order they make sense.
dragon007 wrote:
when are we going to see the next update? :)
i know, vexer has prolly lots of stuff to do still but im just a bit curious haha xD
Vexer wrote:
Congratulations to the new dominating 12 for April

Vexer
Matty
nikeboix69
-NoXoN-
sekretar
Fendi
oliver
Paddlin
gragg9
RedHot713
jaconan
rogerfederer

After all the grief I got last time I decided to only use points and not skill to determine the top 12 players. To make the list you had to have played at least 30 games and been active in the last 15 days. Votazap is technically in the top 12 but I did not include him because he hasn't been playing games, only logging in.

Full List:
http://dominating12.com/forums/dominating12Apr2013.html
Matty wrote:
Dang Vexer, did you have to show points in public?
I always thought Muzuanne would be at least Lieutenant.

Congratulations everyone!

Also weird to have killrick so low on the list.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Cireon wrote:
Dang, I have dropped a bit, while I won a lot of games in a row after the previous dominating 12. I guess I ruined it all in my latest game, as last week has been a losing streak for me.

Suggestion: can we maybe see a comparison with the previous month next to the current scores. Maybe only the position, but more is always welcome.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
gragg9 wrote:
never expected to be part of the D12 when I joined this site. Congratz everyone
Cireon wrote:
It seems like I looked at the wrong link, raised 25 spots... :D
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Vexer wrote:
@Matty I think we can all handle being naked (points showing) once every month or so. At least I didn't add a points column to the members list so that our ups and downs are constantly shown.
LordVader wrote:
Wow 207 place????? Hopefully after this month I definitely move up the list!
Glanru wrote:
Vexer - Apr 16, 02:03 AM
@Matty I think we can all handle being naked (points showing) once every month or so. At least I didn't add a points column to the members list so that our ups and downs are constantly shown.

Yeah, I got overrode on that. I want all the good statistics made public.
Leedog wrote:
I agree with Glanru... points are points... they are what they are and not sure what purpose it serves having them hidden.

Imagine in baseball if you couldn't see the batter's average?

Example: If I knew I needed 64 points to move up 1 spot on list, maybe I would play some more games to reach that achievable goal.