7 Matty
8 TP_knighty
9 BrewDog
10 Fendi
11 4960epic
12 Sygmassacre

Full List:
http://dominating12.com/forums/Dominating12November2015.html

Only players who have finished at least 30 games and who have logged in in the last 15 days are on the list.

Previous D12 Game winners: Vexer, killrick, Sekretar, Matty, Fendi, Skarni, Oliver, Villain191, Joca, nikeboix69, Stratosphere, Sygmassacre, 4960epic, slackbatter

The (current) last page of this thread.

*End Update*

Explanation

Outdated information:
Spoiler (click to show)

Archive

See all the old D12 spreadsheets:
Spoiler (click to show)

And all the old games:
Spoiler (click to show)
Thorpe wrote:
WAY TO COOL!!!!
About time!
Did you wait till you were on that list?
lol
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Vexer wrote:
Just took this long to figure out how to best determine who the top 12 are. I've been thinking about it for 5 months.
-NoXoN- wrote:
The most wanted game. Best players will be there and i will fight like never before to win this game :)
 Is amazing to receive 250 tokens and double points + 1 month premium. I wish to be DOMINATOR.
 Btw in top12 i know some players are very busy now and maybe they cant join this game, is there any way for players who wish to be in this game to tell that they wish to join this game? So it will be easier to fill game. Vexer can pick who have most points.

Is there anyone who is not in top12 that like to join this game?
Thorpe wrote:
Some players are not active cause of some poor players..(Paddlin not active)...but they would play this game cause they need the great players to go against.
What about more than one game?
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Thorpe wrote:
Wild card game!
Maybe have a play-offs.
More games gets more players!
Players can take bets...cheer for the underdog.

My bet is on thaithai!
Post the odds in forum!
You love % Vexer so start posting them...lol
Put me down for 100 tokens on Thaithai.
Vexer wrote:
we will do tournaments for all players soon. We will also have this dominating12 game on a regular basis. I asked Paddlin if he wanted in on the game and he said no.
Thorpe wrote:
Are we taking bets?
Thorpe wrote:
Who are the players so far?
Need to set-up odds.
Vexer wrote:
the players who have agreed to play so far are noxon, myself, kw cheng, sekretar, lucide, glanru, jaconan and thaithai. there is about 7 hours left before i create the game so if a higher scoring player responds to my message then they will bump glanru
Thorpe wrote:
cap game or death-match?
fog?
chained?
map is expanded right?