Day 2 Posting
  • 196 posts
  • Page 1 of 14
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Thanks for the new thread!
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Madagascarter wrote:
Sry for trying to kill Kelly :(

Maybe we should go for the silent ones but don't get me.

PS: This is not an edit... We still have a doctor proved by...
A SHOT HAS RUNG OUT ACROSS MAFIDOM. Luckily, a doctor was nearby and the patient was able to survive. Disappointed, the killer lurked back into the shadows, planning his move for the next night.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
UltrasPlot wrote:
its been like 16 hours and NOT ONE PERSON HAS VOTED? GUYS STOP WITH THE LETHARGY...
Sygmassacre wrote:
##vote UltrasPlot

Fellow members of the royal court. I believe we have a mole passing off as one of us and I believe it to be UP. Where was the twice a game all night guard? We had already lost one and it would make sense to use one of them to save another sure death. Beta made good points early (post #79 of the first thread) and even went as far as to inspect him first night. Here's the post im refering to; http://dominating12.com/forum/?cmd=topic&id=1845&page=6 The fact that there was no movement doesn't mean he isn't mafia, it just means he wasn't the doctor that saved a mafia from a kill Night 0.

On that subject, we had someone that could take a night shot but they didn't Night 1 so im guessing that means it was a once off. You need to announce yourself and we both can be the public voice of the royal court since we are the most expendable. Now it would give the mafia a 1 in 5 shot at our princess but we are already in so much trouble that we need to give the rest a clearer idea of who to lynch.

Now its clear that I changed my role pm slightly but I all but revealed it in post #59 (
Sygmassacre - Aug 25, 04:34 AM
Well that hardly seems fair and makes it almost impossible for us to win.
1) I imagine there can only be one town fool, if this was a castle and not a town I'd imagine I would be called the court jester (there for entertainment but does nothing special). I guess its James' compromise on letting us post our role pm's that mafia can't also claim to be THE town fool as opposed to A town fool.
2) It doesn't matter if I die, if the Mafioso lynch me the powers stay in play. If the other townies lynch me its not like I'm gonna be missed other than an extra vote. If I had known there were 4 Mafioso I might not have posted my role pm and risked sending us to only a 2-1 advantage but I offered myself as a sacrifice last game by voting first two times like I knew what I was doing when really I was just voting as per the mayors instructions. Since I can't get instruction to vote first Ill just follow the majority
3) I don't know what you mean by timing.
)

Here is the original

JamesKer1 said:

10:52 PM, 24 August 2014

Welcome to Lordes and Ladies Mafia! You are the Royal Jester, a member of the Royal Court.

You do not have any powers. You win once all anti-town roles are eliminated.

Im sorry for not posting the actual role but I didn't want to give the mafia a clear picture of how it looked and I could have given Beta more credit for his post too. It did seem clear that he, UP or V98 were mafia so now its a near certainty in my mind that one of the other two are. One is blending in without arousing suspicion but UP had the deciding vote (via Random Number Generator?????) so that evidence along with biz inaction from Night 1 points to him
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Sygmassacre wrote:
@Madagascarter,

JamesKer1 - Aug 26, 01:12 AM
Mafia nor third party, if they exist, were permitted a kill on Night Zero. Only one group left who could have done it. :)

Please dont confuse the court further by not reading this properly. One of us fired at them. Which means the mafia has a doctor. If kelly's role pm is any indication it could well have been an automatic protect on the boss, or at least it was aimed at a mafia. We need you, mystery shooter, to come forward so we know who you shot at or who to vote for or at least who is a certain mafia. We are in trouble because now we know we have a princess who, if killed, loses us the game and we know her auto protect bodyguard is dead. Anyone else have any better ideas?
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
UltrasPlot wrote:
also if I didn't copy that straight from random.org it would've looked much more convincing
UltrasPlot wrote:
Oh and one more thing:
About the night zero attempt... I'm assuming that was probably a one-time vig who hit the same person as our BG hit... doesn't exactly mean they're mafia. Although, it's understandable why I'm going to be suspected: I've made more posts than BETA and Virtuo combined, somewhere in there I'm going to say something controversial.

As for my vote: Like all of us, I was utterly exasperated at the 72-hour day so I took it to the coinflip machine. If I were mafia would I have dared to cast the deciding vote?

Also @Sygma, if you were town, why would you need to fake claim? That makes little to no sense whatsoever.

Lynch Virtuosity98

Pressure vote. I want to hear from you. Also to make this thread more active.