Day 2 Posting
  • 196 posts
  • Page 13 of 14
BETA wrote:
why didnt anyone listen to my clear proofs against ultra????????
haha
i had 3 of them right
ultra
oxen
epic.

totally missed on v98 and whatmough though. that was a good cover for whatmough to early on vote against ultra.
UltrasPlot wrote:
BETA outlaws won fyi... ignore james haha

btw are we cutting a soldier of gondor to start the game
BETA wrote:
ultra. cut. out. all. your. NOISE. you. lost. the. game. is. over.
UltrasPlot wrote:
Shut up BETA, james misinterpreted win cond. ANYWAYS im cutting a soldier of gondor sorry middle earth
BETA wrote:
ok. bec I dont have your persistence in posting billions of times to drown everything else out, I have made my signature my voice. :)
UltrasPlot wrote:
well technically we should've won this way anyways, we didn't satisfy win condition by killing k0
Sygmassacre wrote:
Sorry Beta, tried to get them to follow after night 1. It seems people just can't see logic that experienced players are the least trust-worthy. Shame on all of you lol. I will however say this;
Kelly and I weren't informed of our OC until a day into the game (after I posted by fake role and some intense defence of it). At that pont and with NOC I didn't know how else to get the info needed to trust someone to save me, thus ending the game at any point. Not knowing there was a 3rd role (which we would have eliminated if y'all follwed me there too) made it look even worse of me to fake it but at least I was on the money so I claim moral victory.

Last will and testament of the late Royal Princess
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
JamesKer1 wrote:
Sygmassacre - Aug 31, 06:37 PM
Sorry Beta, tried to get them to follow after night 1. It seems people just can't see logic that experienced players are the least trust-worthy. Shame on all of you lol. I will however say this;
Kelly and I weren't informed of our OC until a day into the game (after I posted by fake role and some intense defence of it). At that pont and with NOC I didn't know how else to get the info needed to trust someone to save me, thus ending the game at any point. Not knowing there was a 3rd role (which we would have eliminated if y'all follwed me there too) made it look even worse of me to fake it but at least I was on the money so I claim moral victory.

Last will and testament of the late Royal Princess

I apologize for the OC. It was a mistake on my part, I had totally forgotten that I intended to put that in there.
Sygmassacre wrote:
Oh well. Thanks for setting the game up. It was an intense one anyway. Just one question, Did UP help you with roles or was that just expert play on his part?
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Whatmough wrote:
Whatmough said:
Today, 3:59 AM
I'd kill V98 and then canada and itrend will be prime suspects me too probably
UltrasPlot wrote:
wm how was I supposed to know james was gonna misinterpret our win clause?

Also James, ending Night Three before receiving a definitive PM from me was not very nice.