Day 2 Posting
  • 196 posts
  • Page 10 of 14
UltrasPlot wrote:
Guys don't lynch me for suggesting this, but I wanna take the chance and lynch k0canada... one of him/iTrend MUST be a mafian by simple numbers logic... I believe I can safely assume that me, Stratosphere, Virtuosity, and Madag are town...
Sygma is the neutral as I proved earlier...
Which means 1 of AXE / Whatmough / 4960epic / k0canada613 / iTrend is town... and AXE did provide a good role PM, which means Whatmough/4960epic/k0canada613/iTrend are the mafia. Let's get rid of one today.
Lynch k0canada613
UltrasPlot wrote:
Also this is HEAVILY hinged on the assumption that Stratos and Virtuo are clean... we don't know this for sure. Virtuo is 85% clean based on his defense earlier, but meanwhile Stratos has not been posting very much so I can't give a read here.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I don't see the logic flaw, but ok, I trust you Ultra.

##Vote k0canada613
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

OXEN wrote:
##Vote k0canada613

Must be the right choice, trust u guys..
Virtuosity98 wrote:
1 more...
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
1 more?

Come on whoever isn't mafia vote vote vote votevotevote votvotvot vovovo vvv VOTE!
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
lol that ^ was the 4000th reply in Off Topic Forums! :P
Day Actions: