Day 2 Posting
  • 196 posts
  • Page 2 of 14
Sygmassacre wrote:
Ok then genius, how do you plan on using them now? After we lose a 3rd member to a lynch? Your vote could easily be an attempt to blend in. And now you're trying even harder by psuedo-swearing and trying to discredit me in the face of obvious and overwhelming evidence that im court. I changed my role slightly coz there is no OC, my role is expendable and I could get it out there without giving away exact membership details.

You would use your twice a game guard to avoid this exact situation whereby we are in a position to lose by losing a second team mate and you would fake that role to get us in the exact situation we find ourselves in. Then you would keep trying to blend in to keep safe and pop another one off in Night 2 Therefore I ##vote UltrasPlot
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
UltrasPlot wrote:
These games last six turns on average. I'm going to use one tonight and another (I honestly dk when, but some time critical) later.

Also Sygma, I was digging through my mail and it seems your role claim fits one of the third parties me and James were discussing pre-game... with slight changes... Of course he could have modified it into a village role which is why I'm not lynching you but... your claim change makes me want to reveal this:
JamesKer1
JamesKer1 said:

10:28 PM, 23 August 2014

Welcome to Lordes and Ladies Mafia! You are the Court Fool, officially a member of the Royal Court, but you are a 3rd Party Member.

You ______ powers. To win, you must ______, upon which you will _______ at that point.

That's my only third party role...
Sygmassacre wrote:
you've been splashing around, lynching and unlynching all types of names, hoping to throw us off your scent. You've given no definitive proof that you one of us except a role that you haven't backed up and you cast the deciding vote which can be explained away by people taking your word for a RNG result that you also cant back up
 Σ
UltrasPlot wrote:
and yes THAT was why I got onto you. Wasn't about to reveal it though, but I guess I kinda have to now...
UltrasPlot wrote:
Role PM (click to show)

Ok frick this. I guess I have to prove it now at the expense of another revealed role PM.
UltrasPlot wrote:
Nothing now Syg? That's the response I expected after I proved you were a neutral 3rd party. Hostile or friendly I do not know. Reveal your full PM now, or I am forced to assume hostile neutral.
Sygmassacre wrote:
No I am court. You post really valid arguments. I will have to re assess after work or in my break
 Σ
UltrasPlot wrote:
Really? This small concession isn't pushing my stance. I KNOW you are the neutral. Prove to me you can work with the village to eliminate the mafia and I'll make sure you don't get lynched. Or else... we can only assume you are mafia-aligned.
UltrasPlot wrote:
Also...
Sygmassacre
No I am court. You post really valid arguments. I will have to re assess after work or in my break
Yes, you ARE court, but you're not village, are you?

Posting this to make sure no one gets deceived.
[quore=JamesKer1]You are the Court Fool, officially a member of the Royal Court, but you are a 3rd Party Member.[/quore]
Yeahhhh...
UltrasPlot wrote:
Sygma - at least cooperate. The situation is 6-1-4 assuming you are the only neutral. We need your help or we are eliminating you as the third party. At least give us this information:
- Your win condition
- Whether or not you have a kill at any point in the game
- Any info you may have on mafia members

I understand that you may not have any info on the Mafia, but... it is extraordinarily necessary for you to provide the answer to the top two questions, or we are forced to assume that
- You have a kill and will use it against us
- Your win condition makes you more likely to ally with the mafia

That being said, if you continue to refuse... we will be forced to lynch you, or we will be handing the mafia an easy game, as we are already doing poorly.

Please understand.
Votazap wrote:
I am honestly most suspicious of madagastcar, not only has he exploited suspicious info but he has kept VERY quiet lately