Day 2 Posting
  • 196 posts
  • Page 4 of 14
Madagascarter wrote:
Their right. Everyone at 1 point in the game has thought Votazap to be mafia. Lets see if our suspicions are correct.

Lynch Votazap
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Votazap wrote:
Lol okay okay, I will try to defend myself, if I have to I will post my role pm. I am a town power role, you don't want another villager dead
Votazap wrote:
I am almost 100% sure madagastcar is against the town, I will post evidence later
UltrasPlot wrote:
Please don't post your role PM, that only helps the mafia.

If you describe your role and give me the time at which your role PM was sent I think that would be sufficient evidence for me.
UltrasPlot wrote:
30 Aug, 16:44 Votazap: but I dont completely trust you either
30 Aug, 16:45 Votazap: omg, lost 4 to a one
30 Aug, 16:45 UltrasPlot: such is a mafia game, no one trusts no one lol
30 Aug, 16:45 UltrasPlot: i just wanna make sure we dont mislynch another village
30 Aug, 16:46 Votazap: If you lynch me you will misslynch another villager
30 Aug, 16:46 UltrasPlot: yeah that isnt a very good deffense
30 Aug, 16:46 Votazap: that probably satisfies you though, if you are a mafia
30 Aug, 16:47 UltrasPlot: if i were mafia i would already know if you were village
30 Aug, 16:47 Votazap: I am a town power role
30 Aug, 16:47 UltrasPlot: Vota you know as well as me i expect more
30 Aug, 16:47 UltrasPlot: also we need to move this to te thread
30 Aug, 16:47 Votazap: I am one of the most powerful in the game
30 Aug, 16:48 Votazap: yeah your right
30 Aug, 16:48 UltrasPlot: we need to move this to the therad
30 Aug, 16:48 Votazap: hate jamesker1's rules
30 Aug, 16:48 UltrasPlot: im gonna copy this log to the thread

We veered off topic a bit. This is suggesting that Vota probably is leaning town for me now. Unlynch
UltrasPlot wrote:
pls don't modkill us for this james we pasted the whole relevant thing to the thread
UltrasPlot wrote:
TL ; DR of that log: Vota claims PR.
Vota says that said PR is one of the strongest in the game. I advise my fellow villagers to NOT lynch Votazap for now.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I agree with lynching Votazap - I voted for him last round and I still hold my suspicions of him. Also, his complete apathy towards this game is infuriating me. His inability to summon up any defence which is more than one line also speaks volumes.

I've always hated the silent players - I showed this in the first game when I suggested lynching the silents. So I also dislike k0cnada613, iTrend, and Whatmough at the moment. I know iTrend is away atm, but he posted very little before he left as well.

##Vote Votazap
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
OK, I just saw UltrasPlot's last post. He seems to have superior knowledge of the situation.

Unlynch
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

UltrasPlot wrote:
GUYS GUYS GUYS PLEASE DONT BANDWAGON HIM BEFORE HE PROVIDES A DEFENSE!!!

We don't know what he is he could be the Princess or some other role we NEED to be able to win...

aka DONT VOTE VOTA YET.

I also voted for him last round but we simply CANNOT RISK losing a villager now... let us wait for his full defense...
UltrasPlot wrote:
Not saying that I think Vota is clean, but we cannot risk lynching him before he defends. He said he'd provide one earlier. (Yes, I know I'm running the risk of getting myself lynched for defending him if he is mafia, but IMO it's a risk worth taking, since by tomorrow I will only have one of my guards left...)