Day 2 Posting
  • 196 posts
  • Page 5 of 14
Votazap wrote:
how the heck am I suspicious? I have stated numerous times I dont trust madagastcar
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I do think that we should go for a silent player... that being said, there's no way of knowing whether a silent player is mafia or not. We cannot afford any more rash decisions. We can only afford to lynch someone who we know is mafia.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

UltrasPlot wrote:
Ok then Strat, you have a solid explanation. Disregard my post about you and Vota being fishy.

Vote Madagascarter
Virtuosity98 wrote:
6 votes needed to lynch a player, 3 votes already on Madagascarter.

Seriously guys, don't lynch him... it will end us...

Pressure vote on k0canada613. I will vote for you if you do not post.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Votazap wrote:
V98, you pretty much confirmed that you and madagastcar are both mafia....This is not the first time you have defended him
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I defend him for a reason, mark my words...
Day Actions:

Votazap wrote:
how do you know his position???outside communication? or the fact he is a mafia?
Madagascarter wrote:
NO WAY
I'm gonna post my role PM as I am more powerful than most of you think.

Spoiler (click to show)

Please don't lynch me. This is completely unedited. I can't believe this but I'm revealed now. Please don't lynch me.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I'm fairly certain that that ^ proves my innocence, as well as the many other things mentioned earlier.
Day Actions: