Day 2 Posting
  • 196 posts
  • Page 3 of 14
Madagascarter wrote:
I have kept quiet lately because I was asleep Votazap. This has been very interesting because at one point when reading this because I have been swayed to believe sygmassacre then believe UP but my final conclusion is UP is could be lying. Why? UP knows all the role PM's proved by,
Also Sygma, I was digging through my mail and it seems your role claim fits one of the third parties me and James were discussing pre-game... with slight changes... Of course he could have modified it into a village role which is why I'm not lynching you but... your claim change makes me want to reveal this:

That quote is from UP. But this proves my theory wrong. This is Ultrasplots in messages
JAMES HOW MANY OUTLAWS ARE THERE

This is confusing because it contradicts everything I said earlier but my explanation is he wanted us to know how many Outlaws there are so it would balance the game.

Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Kellyxc92 wrote:
Please don't do anything stupid until you read my last remarks.... James please post them!!!!
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Ultra: I have been inactive recently because I was out yesterday...

Here are my thoughts:

Sygmassacre seems genuine but, as a third party member no-one really knows what his agenda is. I agree with you that he needs to reveal his win clause, otherwise we cannot trust him, and he will need to be lynched. If his win clause is contrary to the town's win clause, he will change it to be more like ours. We need to be wary of this.

Having seen Ultra's PM, I believe his claims of being the Royal Guard. I also believe that he may be a good leader of the town. His analysis is thorough and sound.

I also agree with Kelly. We need to wait for her final post before we do anything, as it sounds like she has something important to say.

Please post it James!
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

JamesKer1 wrote:
Final Will and Testament of Kellyxc92

SOOOOOOO.... I'm going to recommend that you lynch the quiet ones I would pressure vote them out. I still don't know what to think of V98. Obviously he was my target so I don't know if that means he's mafia or not. But I have a feeling that the mafia are sitting back watching all the villagers lynch each other. Also, don't demand that every villager post their royal court PM. The princess obviously should not post her PM so don't lynch someone just because they won't post their role PM OR because their role PM looks fishy.

Kellyxc92 said:
Today, 6:17 AM
Add this.... So in summary, my advice is lynch the quiets, pressure vote V98, and don't lynch based on a lack of or fishy role PMs.
Sygmassacre wrote:
I have no powers and I win when all anti-town forces are eliminated. Now that we have that sorted can we find a mafia to lynch?
##unvote UltrasPlot
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
UltrasPlot wrote:
Madag, I asked James how many there were since that was a prototype of the game we were discussing. HOWEVER... sygma's role claim fits the neutral we were discussing earlier... damnit james why did u blank it out...

Also Syg, your role PM has "win... upon which you will ___" Could you tell us what is in that blank?
UltrasPlot wrote:
and I DO NOT know all of them. That was from me ranting at JamesKer that role PMs should be postable...
Sygmassacre wrote:
My role does not have a blank. My role pm says "you win when all anti-town forces are eliminated". It really is that simple. I've tried really hard to say this nicely because, quite frankly, your inability to process this is frustrating the hell out of me. James obviously has changed the prototype you both worked on.

Now, looking back at the Beta vote and working through them I've decided on ##vote Votazap because he changed his vote and Beta was lynched. As for Kelly's suggestion, I would seriously think about k0canada for the silence factor
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
UltrasPlot wrote:
Ok then Sygma. The town shall trust you for one round.

Not gonna vote yet I wanna hear if any defense is coming from Vota.