Madagascarter wrote:
I protected myself and UP the first night
I protected myself and V98 the 2nd night
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
UltrasPlot wrote:
Lynch Votazap

Promised a defense. We don't have it yet. Mostly a pressure vote but...
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I suggest lynching a silent, as Kelly suggested. My suggestion is k0canada613, who has been the quietest.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

UltrasPlot wrote:
if we lynch a silent and they're villager we lose 100%... virtuo that just made u suspicious...
Madagascarter wrote:
I'm suspicious about K0Canada, Votazap, Whatmough, Itrend and OXEN.

K0Canada for not talking. It really does make people suspicious.
Votazap promised a defence and has been suspicious all game.
Whatmough and Itrend are too quiet. Kelly did say to lynch the quiet ones.
I've been suspicious of OXEN all game. And he been tame all game and not accusing people which is very different to last game BUT circumstances were different last game. Also you've been very quiet lately.

Suspect list is now done!

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter wrote:
There are 11 people remaining so if we lose 3 more villagers we are guaranteed to lose unless a mafia dies.

Summer 2 Countdown

UltrasPlot wrote:
I have a feeling the silents are no-role mafia or no-role village... probably bored... idk if no-role mafia exists but unless ur name is Ultra games will always have vanilla villagers...
Virtuosity98 wrote:
UltrasPlot: You're saying I'm suspicious again?

I honestly don't know what it's going to take to convince you...

I was the ONLY one saying not to vote Madagascarter. For ages. Then, he turns up as a Royal Medic. I am not mafia. If I was, I would want him lynched. Also, do you remember when I nearly died when I didn't vote for BETA. He turned out as villager. If I was mafia, I would have voted for him to save my sorry behind. Clear?? Or no?? Come on, it's tiring me. It's so obvious that I'm not mafia.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

OXEN wrote:
MAdag srry, busy plus there is a time difference.. (Iam in Dubai) :) jus' sayin'

I feel that I can't really do much with boring roll than just to vote... I do not agree with UP statement on the silent ones having no-roles..

Spoiler (click to show)

MAdag u have my trust, but V98 has not... I still think he is playing on ur bandwagon.. But Votazap has my attention...So I'm lynching you until I hear the defense you promised

So Unlych Virtuosity98 and Lynch Votazap
UltrasPlot wrote:
we don't want ur role pm we want a solid defense

also why you changed ur vote to BETA