Day 2 Posting
  • 196 posts
  • Page 12 of 14
UltrasPlot wrote:
Yes there was. Stratosphere/Madagascarter/iTrend/Sygmassacre.

Which means we did not achieve win condition
and the kill streak should not have occured
UltrasPlot wrote:
Our win condition states to INEVITABLY outnumber the town... which we had not yet achieved, since if we were to not kill you it would not have been endgamed.

Also we had your role PM so I wouldn't have started that without knowing.
JamesKer1 wrote:
Now here are some of my mod notes...

Game was ended early because UP would have made Whatmough or Epic lynch as well.

Madagascarter saved himself night 0- that's why Vota's kill didn't go through.

I left way too many hints, including scene's as V98 half-picked up on, a warning PM to Vota, and other places, about who the mafia were, since I wanted to at least try to provide some way for the town to come back after inactivity with some members. Apparently none were picked up on.

Outlaws found out Kelly, V98, and BETA. Ultra missed the fact that there isn't a night after endgame, where he had planned on killing V98.

All of my roles were twists of pre-existing roles if they didn't match exactly. UP's was completely made up, and it pained me to see that everyone believed it. :P

UP bent the rules too much, and if I had been right in the head I would have modkilled him. :)

Now onto MVPS...

Town: Definitely Votazap. Even though he wasn't the most outspoken in the game, he was able to correctly point to every anti-town role in his testament.

Mafia: UP. He lead the town- something Sygma should have been able to do. I was hoping that either Kelly came out to do this as a spokesperson for Sygma or that Sygma would and Kelly would remain hidden.

Overall: Virtuosity98

UltrasPlot wrote:
It wasn't endgame james... if I hit a guarded villager we would not have outnumbered town...
which you missed
JamesKer1 wrote:
UltrasPlot - Aug 31, 04:07 PM
It wasn't endgame james... if I hit a guarded villager we would not have outnumbered town...
which you missed

Ok- if you would like to continue another day, then feel free to. Apparently we have different interpretations of inevitably outnumbering town.

I'll refrain from modding further games.
UltrasPlot wrote:
Also my fake role: Why did I claim that? Because I was in charge of the kill and holding the kill would've equaled using the role. Which meant the 'role' was actually usable. I picked up on the Royal Court thing when we inspected BETA night zero, et cetera.
UltrasPlot wrote:
and honestly if oxen had shown up a tad earlier we would've killed virtuo last night...
Votazap wrote:
I hate how kelly and I figured out almost everything and no one followed us
UltrasPlot wrote:
I hate how James misinterpreted win condition

:(

Our game

:(

I also like how BETA failed to get me lynched Day One.
JamesKer1 wrote:
I'm sorry you feel that way Ultra.

I'm also sorry if any of my remarks were offensive- I meant them in a purely joking way.
UltrasPlot wrote:
I was worried you felt the same way about my remarks. Case in point: we had not satisfied our win condition by triggering a k0canada lynch. Therefore Virtuosity's win condition should not have been triggered, therefore we would kill Virtuosity tonight. As such, THEN our win condition is achieved.
JamesKer1 wrote:
UltrasPlot - Aug 31, 05:20 PM
I was worried you felt the same way about my remarks. Case in point: we had not satisfied our win condition by triggering a k0canada lynch. Therefore Virtuosity's win condition should not have been triggered, therefore we would kill Virtuosity tonight. As such, THEN our win condition is achieved.

Ok. So no hard feelings at all?

If and when I mod again, I'll make that more clear. I won't use such crazy roles. And I'll make the rules clearer. But for now my project will be Hall of Fame and the noob guide. And winning all of the other games out there :)
UltrasPlot wrote:
No hard feelings at all, but OUTLAWS WIN FYI EVERYONE IGNORE THE MOD PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

:)

EDIT: I'm bending the rules again, so... that would basically be equivalent to me calling a Gollum win when it comes down to 1 Village - Gollum - 1 Mordor in LOTR mafia.