Day 2 Posting
  • 196 posts
  • Page 11 of 14
JamesKer1 wrote:
If you guys really want me to, I will end the day with 5 votes since there are some activity issues with the 5 other players.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Yes please!
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Actually wait, we may be able to find out more about the mafia by whoever casts the final vote.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
I will follow you, Ultra :)
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
OK, do it James!
Day Actions:

JamesKer1 wrote:
AND ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END...

As k0canada613 was dragged to the noose, the Outlaws couldn't help but laugh to themselves. They had done it! The trapdoors fell, and kocanada hung, limp.

Spoiler (click to show)

As everyone realized what had happened, madness ensued. The Royal Court went to the castle to protect the Royal Princess, but it was too late. UltrasPlot pulled out a sword, and lead the Outlaws to the front gate. There he met the dragon, and in the following duel, was able to slay it. However, as the dragon died, a fireball ensued, engulfing Ultra in its flames, killing him.

Spoiler (click to show)

With the death of their leader, Whatmough stood up to lead the other two remaining to victory. They appeared in the foyer of the castle, met by Madagascarter and iTrend. Quickly flashing out knives, the Outlaws were able to quickly overtake the two.

Spoiler (click to show)

The trio ascended the stairs quickly, to where the Princess had locked herself in her room. They busted open the door, and quickly slew her.

Spoiler (click to show)

It was done. The Princess lie dead in a pool of blood on the floor. But as the closet door slowly creaked open, the Outlaws were only able to realize their mistake before dropping to the floor beside the Princess.

Spoiler (click to show)

All roles have been endgamed. Virtuosity98 has won.

Spoiler (click to show)
Virtuosity98 wrote:
:) ;) :D :P ^^ :roll:
Day Actions:

UltrasPlot wrote:
James u dun screwed up 4-1-4 does not fit our win condition...
HOWEVER.
Tonight we kill Virtuo, and THEN that's win condition.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Lol, James, I loved your last post!
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Ultra, I just killed everyone and won.

My win condition. To win, you must survive until endgame, upon which you will kill all others still alive at that point.
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
There was no town left. I was not town.
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
gg all :)

(I'm so smug right now :P)

I survived the whole game despite being under heavy suspicion throughout, even from day 1.

Like a boss! :D
Day Actions: