Make Dominating 12 look and function better!
  • 385 posts
  • Page 23 of 26
sfclimbers wrote:
I'll have to wait for it again. But, if I recall correctly, everything looks correct, with respect to showing the number of forces to move ( zero on the left, slider all the way to the right for 'move all' ). Only problem is that it's the settings of the previous move again, thereby effectively moving none.
kwikool wrote:
i know this has probably been said but......until the NEW UI is finished  and working correctly can we move the END TURN button away from the attacking buttons it is too easy when you are trying to attack someone under the gun by the timer to accidently hit end turn when it is not your intention.....simply moving it away from the attack button would greatly help this issue
Cireon wrote:
The new UI is finished and working correctly. Just enable the beta UI setting in your account settings. It will probably be made the default soon.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Cireon wrote:
The new interface is now enabled for everyone.

For those who opted in the interface beta: the setting will keep existing, and may be reused to test other new UI updates in the future. Thanks for all the feedback while testing, I hope you all like it :)
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
sfclimbers wrote:
Has the new UI since been turned off as default? When I disabled the beta setting, it reverted to the old UI.
Cireon wrote:
I was under the impression that only the new UI was enabled, but I can take another look.
Monte485 wrote:
When I go to the long term game lobby, I will see the games listed for a second, then all games disappear. Index counter (for example) will change to 0 for 168 games.  I can show the filter and boxes for game type all checked.  What's up ???
vikingo1337 wrote:
Same as Monte485. 'Displaying 0 of 168 games.'

By the way, how do we disable the new UI in the game?

'Enable experimental game UI (NOTE: can be buggy)' is unticked in Settings, and still the black box craves my attention.
"The brave man well shall fight and win, though dull his blade may be."
~Fafnismal 28
Cireon wrote:
vikingo1337
'Enable experimental game UI (NOTE: can be buggy)' is unticked in Settings, and still the black box craves my attention.
The new UI is no longer experimental. After years of testing and gathering feedback, there were no new suggestions coming in, so the UI is now the standard. The setting will be reused for other UI experiments in the future.
vikingo1337 wrote:
I see. I suppose a player can't change back to the old UI?

If that is the case, then I suggest a modification is made so that the black box isn't in the way all the time. It could, for instance, be fixed in the top right corner of the screen, where the old box used to be. You'd still retain the new method of sending troops back and forth while also linking the old UI to the new one.
"The brave man well shall fight and win, though dull his blade may be."
~Fafnismal 28
periwinkle wrote:
I LOVE the new interface. I play off my phone 95% so this is an awesome change for me :) 
tcjohans wrote:
I do NOT like the new black box which appears everywhere when attacking or moving troops. It's confusing, I make errors, and it blocks the map. I think it should be possible for each user to decide for himself whether he wants to use this feature or the old one. It should be something that each user can set in his user settings.
God_of_War wrote:
Cireon
vikingo1337
The new UI is no longer experimental. After years of testing and gathering feedback, there were no new suggestions coming in, so the UI is now the standard. The setting will be reused for other UI experiments in the future.

I never used it cause you csnt see the map on your phone  terrible with fog games as you conquer a place, but then the box blocks all the spots that just became visible so you have to go to a PC to view the map so you can move the box out of the way.

Hi there!
Temul wrote:
Can this please be optional?

I get that it's great for phone users, but on a laptop it's honestly terrible.
God_of_War wrote:
Temul
Can this please be optional?

I get that it's great for phone users, but on a laptop it's honestly terrible.

I'm not sure where the benefit is for phone users, I can't move the box anywhere as it blocks the map.
Hi there!