Make Dominating 12 look and function better!
  • 385 posts
  • Page 18 of 26
Cireon wrote:
As a (temporary) workaround: move the interface away from its original position before spamming attack. The send troops popup will show up in the original position (something we may fix in the future) so you can't miss-click.

I am going to have to think deeply about this, because I am not sure how to best make sure that buttons between the two interfaces don't overlap, but I'm not sure that's even possible :P
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Matty wrote:
One solution would be to not need to spam-click anymore, by having a do or die button (that just attacks untill either you or the opponent have no troops left) or something.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
dough_boy wrote:
I think just putting the attack button in the lower left corner (where the troop drop list would be) would suffice. It shouldn't interfere with anything.
Hoodlum wrote:
Do or Die button on the left, and Attack button at the right, near the end of the slider, so incase you have that clicking frenzy as i often do, your only clicking on the send all troops which it is defaulted on?
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Cireon wrote:
The concern I have with the "do or die" button is that it is going to be much faster than spam clicking and fine tuning how much you want to attack. This is not an issue in consecutive games, but same-time games might be immensely impacted. Any addition of buttons that make attacking faster for same time games should probably be consulted with same time players.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
Matty wrote:
Personally I really like a do or die button.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Hoodlum wrote:
a glitch that happens in sametime when using the new movement ui

if you attack a players territory..conquer it, but havent yet sent troops to the territory yet, and then your opponent attacks that same territory,.. it will give an error.. but then the ui wont disappear and your frozen till time runs out.
dough_boy wrote:
Hoodlum
if you attack a players territory..conquer it, but havent yet sent troops to the territory yet, and then your opponent attacks that same territory,.. it will give an error.. but then the ui wont disappear and your frozen till time runs out.

Sounds like that is a strategic feature. :)
Matty wrote:
Does a refresh (with cache invalidation - so press Ctrl-F5 a couple of times) make things ok again?
Hoodlum wrote:
f5 doesnt work. tried logging in / out . also tried disabling experimental game UI in the settings.
Matty wrote:
Wait, the old UI also has this problem? Or only if you've first enabled the new UI and then go back...?
Hoodlum wrote:
umm no.. i think it was fine before..i just tried that..to see if it fixed things.
Cireon wrote:
Yay for same time edge cases /s
Cireon wrote:
Apart from the edge case above, are there any issues with this UI? I would like to make this the default for everybody.