Make Dominating 12 look and function better!
  • 385 posts
  • Page 16 of 26
Cireon wrote:
The following changes have been made:

• The interface is now draggable. Note that the position is not stored between different opens of the interface right now.
  • Some extra space has been added below the slider. I hesitate to add much more since it's already making the interface a bit bulky. I am open for suggestions to improve potential misclicking behaviour.
  • Small style fixes: remove the border from the slider, increase the z-index, and more.

Thanks for the feedback so far. Let me know what you think of the changes!
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
dough_boy wrote:
One thing that "irks" me is that you have the "buttons" with an href of "#". When you click this if you are down the screen it scrolls the map to the top.
Cireon wrote:
Hmm that means the event doesn't return false. I'll look into it.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
dough_boy wrote:
When you hit back to attack phase it doesn't automatically close the interface.
Cireon wrote:
Here's a preview of what we'll hopefully soon be rolling out:

[image]

I will post here when it's online. After that we will go to the beta phase, and once we're happy with the result we will make this new interface the default.
Cireon wrote:
Haha, got really lucky!
Matty wrote:
Go try it out!
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Cireon wrote:
In case you don't have the new UI enabled, you can find the setting at Dashboard -> Account -> Settings as "Enable experimental game UI (NOTE: can be buggy)".

Please do enable it and share your feedback here. You can always turn it off if you have problems. If you do turn it off, please tell us why. We will enable the new UI as default once the feedback has settled on it being a positive change.
Matty wrote:
There is a bug that you can't send 0 troops. I'll see if I can fix that today.

Untill then, probably don't try this ;)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
dough_boy wrote:
I was surprised to see it active for me...thought it would be opt in only. Maybe it is because I am opted in to the placement thing?

But yes, I cannot send troops right now...
Matty wrote:
Yes, it's an opt in, but the first version was already live, so you probably opted-in for that one.

Just turn it off for now.

https://dominating12.com/account/settings, third from the top