Game Thread
  • 269 posts
  • Page 13 of 18
Rockbert wrote:
Has CW been online today?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
notoriouspat wrote:
My no vote was not strategic. Just behind the wheel on spring break with my family. Either way, I would have been a #nolynch. Luckily its Disney this weekend and I'll have plenty of time while in line lol
Crywolf wrote:
Deadline-my bad everyone, I was extremely busy today as some of you can tell.

The next phase will begin soon at 02:00 server time, I need to get things ready
New Mafia game coming
Crywolf wrote:
While most of us where sleeping, some were up and were busy working late into the night. Most notably was that there was a program made by a local news director which was set to broadcast tomorrow, but because you all went to the same college together, the news director decided to share the ad to you guys first.
The ad (click to show)

However, not all of you guys personally did work last night. Shortly in the morning, the news quickly publicized the tragic happening of our fellow…
result of Night 3 (click to show)

It is now Day 4, dont forget to place your votes and use possible abilities if any. This phase will end at 00:00 server time

I will be traveling for a while tomorrow so the phase changes may be later than normal. Im seeing the solar eclipse and vising family over the weekend, so I will try my best to do the changes but note that I may need to extend a phase if I cant make it in time for you guys :)

Thank you all for your patience with this game!!!!!!

New Mafia game coming
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Jacob24 wrote:  Posted: 39 minutes ago 
Post #185
All good CW
all is not good
gg jacob - you trusted thick enough to give him a minus 1 vote heading into today = that's good enough for me. thick has suggested that we not just sit around and let mafia pick us off. there is only 1 other player (besides myself) that i am extremely confident is not mafia. case being such, i again vote to
# lynch kc
but somebody with additional intel can sway me. we need to get this right.
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Tennessee, who do you trust?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Rockbert wrote:  Posted: Today, 06:04 
Post #189
Tennessee, who do you trust?

Crywolf said:
04 Apr 2024, 09:28
You have been been selected to participate in a research.
Feel free and get to know the others that are also doing this(so far none :))

i was sent to the research lab - therefore i trust the player that picked psychologist is 100% town. if any player would like to claim that role = free free to do so.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i was also very confident in jacob - only 1 phase away from 100% trust on him - his news director role reveal did that but alas - he died same night
i am not one to state after the fact (after a players death and role reveal) that i knew he was town. for example - i was not sold on clubs being town - game was still very early and we had not chatted in PM and no plan had been made and no investigations done.
there is another player that i get a really good feeling about but have no way yet to verify.
there are 2 that i have practically no information on and one of them is kc. = i was not in PM with him, nobody in PM w him has come to his defense, he has not shared his role selection, and he has not endorsed any plan to help expose mafia.
i think the lynching of kc will get us our 1st (and hopefully only) mafia kill.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
role claims from where i sit
jacob - news director - forum page 11/ post 162 and in PM w me
TLM - engineer - 9/126
npat - ?? - 10/136 - did not tell his role pick in forum but claims he did in PM and jacob confirmed 10/137
rock - nothing in forum but did state in PM w me and jacob what he would pick
thick - nothing in forum but did state in PM w me and jacob what he would pick
kc - nothing
Live long and prosper
KC321 wrote:
Here’s my take… TLM has nothing to prove I’m mafia. It’s 100% speculation.this game started with 8 ppl. I didn’t like my odds of coming out and claiming town immediately. And at this point, my odds are even worse, but I have no choice. The old guard is dictating the pace of this game and mafia will now win. That said, I was a grad student and now I’m an engineer. Lmk if you dont believe me and I’ll go ahead and vote for myself for lynching too. For now, I’ll stick with TLM
KC321 wrote:
For the record, I have no evidence that TLM is mafia, but it wouldn’t be the first time he lead town, only to actually be mafia. I’ll be behind the wheel for 20 hrs today driving home from Blue Ridge, but I’ll check in at gas stops