Game Thread
  • 269 posts
  • Page 12 of 18
Crywolf wrote:
First day of work and the once peaceful voting process have turned into a bloody fight. Arguments and statements thrown, and people’s wills have already been written. The day went by rather quick, work, lunch, work, and then voting. Maybe there will be more progress at Night, when everyone is not worried about getting fired on the first day of work. The passion to avenge Joe and now the student that went by 2ofClubs is still alive…

No Lynch: Jacob(1)
KC: TLM, Rock(2)
Rock: Thick, KC(2)
NPat: (2) for not voting

Result: No one was lynched

It is now Night 3, please remember to tell me if you wish to use an ability, if any, via Role PMs.
This phase will end at 00:00 server time as normal. Good Night

New Mafia game coming
Tennesseelogman wrote:
oh - the (2) after rock's name does not mean that his vote counts as 2 but that kc got 2 votes total
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
2 of clubs is still alive?
Don't get to reckless.
1984 Aidan Quinn 2nd home.
WRKD4IT
notoriouspat wrote:
2ofclubs
ThickTalon
Don't get to reckless.

What does this mean, clubs lol
Tennesseelogman wrote:
now you show up npat - was your no vote strategic or just one of your "busy weekend" things? how did your mafia buddy(s) feel about it?
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Tennesseelogman
now you show up npat - was your no vote strategic or just one of your "busy weekend" things? how did your mafia buddy(s) feel about it?

A fair query.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
ThickTalon
Don't get to reckless.

Had to Google Reckless.

I dont know what 2nd home means but maybe clubs is waiting for others to die so he has someone to play with in the afterworld.....or life after College.

Could there be another dimension like the Dark game?
Jacob24 wrote:
Ok. For town who want to be confirmed, we need to establish that during this night phase
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Ok. For town who want to be confirmed, we need to establish that during this night phase
any suggestions? i have made several but few if any have taken me up on them. i can confirm my township by being the 1st to post my new role assignment PM after getting my new role but then after that the wording would be in the hands of mafia.
Do we have any investigative reports out there?
i do not know if we have any investigators out there since others will not reveal their role choices. if we do - night reports would not yet be given by cw since those requests are allowed to be changed right up until the end of phase - i think that is why he has the 2 hour lag between end of phase and beginning of the next. No night actions will have been implemented yet.
Live long and prosper