Mafia game sign up
  • 126 posts
  • Page 3 of 9
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i would think that most or all would go ahead and play a different game if somebody has one they can host.
who will be?
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Madagascarter
Alright guys. I think I am going to close sign ups. We didn't get enough people for this game and I think if I start this game any later, it will interfere with uni. However, I will reopen the sign ups again, maybe in December. Hopefully by then, we'll be able to get a full game.

If anyone else wants to host a game in the meantime, I would be happy to join it, but the time has past for me to host. Thanks everyone for signing up though.

Thanks Mada! bummed we couldn't make this one happen. Look forward to it in December.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Madagascarter wrote:
Reopening sign ups for this!

I have removed everyone who have signed up previously as they may or may not be available. So if you want to join Sign up.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Tennesseelogman wrote:
put me in again - i will be playing the role of mr inactive this game to see if i can last a little longer than usual :) - so do not assume my faction
Live long and prosper
MackN wrote:
I'm interested in joining. I'm new to the website, but your game sounds very interesting!
“Hope in the shadow of fear is the world's most powerful motivator.” - Honorable Scythe Faraday
Jacob24 wrote:
MackN
I'm interested in joining. I'm new to the website, but your game sounds very interesting!

Have you played Mafia before? If not that should be alright thought as long as you're willing to play it all the way through!
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
MackN wrote:
I've played Mafia IRL, but not online. I can promise to check in at least twice a day. :)
“Hope in the shadow of fear is the world's most powerful motivator.” - Honorable Scythe Faraday
Jacob24 wrote:
Great. Would recommend reading through these quickly: https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/1849/a-noobs-guide-to-dxii-mafia. I just started a few months ago and the rules were helpful when they applied
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
I am in. note I am a little different coming down from the clouds of the last war. I will humbly trek amongst the humans. ;)
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.