Mafia game sign up
  • 126 posts
  • Page 6 of 9
Jacob24 wrote:
I saw that peri has played as well? His big tournament is wrapping up so he might be available
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Jacob24 wrote:
Rockbert
She

My apologies. Please don’t cancel me :(
Tennesseelogman, 2024
anuorre wrote:
I am in too! not sure if I make the pre-requisite reading and time commitments but i'll try my best.

i promise i will be better than mac in the last game :D
Madagascarter wrote:
anuorre
I am in too! not sure if I make the pre-requisite reading and time commitments but i'll try my best.

i promise i will be better than mac in the last game :D

Sorry, I might of forgot to add you in the player list earlier.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Rockbert wrote:
14 in so far.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Jacob24
Current player list (by my count):
1. TLM
2. Crywolf
3. Jacob
4. RyanairLol
5. MackN
6. Rockbert
7. NPat
8. 2ofClubs
9. ThickTalon
10. KC321

I believe I read we need 13 so that's 3 more! Maybe Ryo, Anuorre, Ely, Anax, Hood, Abs?
11. Anuorre
12. Ryo
13. MacEohaid
14. IrishPostTempestates
Elysium5
Anaxagor
Periwinkle
Abs
Hoodlum
Virtuoisty98
Alexcheckmate
Bluegoetz.....

♣︎♣︎♧♧♥︎
WRKD4IT
Jacob24 wrote:
I reached out to Ely but haven't heard anything. Anax seemed checked out last game so I don't suppose he'll be ready for another quite yet.
Tennesseelogman, 2024
periwinkle wrote:
Thanks for the invite! Sorry I can't make it. I'm swamped dealing with Christmas and all thr motherly duties that surrounds the occasion. And for the rest of you that are undecided, mada hosts the bests mafia games :) you won't be disappointed! Have fun everyone!
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i know that for some, it is really hard to get excited about these games when it is likely you will be eliminated in the 1st 2 phases = anax, ely, hood, TLM, 2oc for reasons not related to the current game. i was very hesitate to kill ely that early in the last game - but i had info that he was the mafia dominator and that was 1/2 of my win clause.

i wonder about some kind of point system for lynch voting - maybe you have to identify the faction you think they are in and if you are wrong = you get a point against you. it takes 10 points for you to be eliminated. so, a vote against you is 1 point and an incorrect vote against you is also 1 point against the voter. points awarded due to incorrect votes are cumulative but lynch votes against you are not. - something along those lines - yet to be tweaked
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
IrisPostTempestates wrote:  
 Also please link to the thread, if it's a different one, when this starts

it will be a new one
the best way is to go to forums - off topic - and look for the game
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Madagascarter wrote:
Bluegoetz
I’ll play

Honestly... As soon as I create what looks like a balanced graph of factions with 14 lol. A 15th just has to be added. Lol. It'll be fine, I'll just add a player to the peace faction, or maybe another neutral... I'll sleep on what this last player needs to be.

Also, I told myself that I'd try and simplify the role PM's, but I'm far too much of a story teller to keep it simple lol. About 300 words, a role so far, if I keep this up, I'm writing a 4500 word essay lol.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand