Mafia game sign up
  • 126 posts
  • Page 7 of 9
anuorre wrote:
About 300 words, a role so far, if I keep this up, I'm writing a 4500 word essay lol.

Lovely.
Rockbert wrote:
Madagascarter
Bluegoetz
I’ll play

Honestly... As soon as I create what looks like a balanced graph of factions with 14 lol. A 15th just has to be added. Lol. It'll be fine, I'll just add a player to the peace faction, or maybe another neutral... I'll sleep on what this last player needs to be.

Also, I told myself that I'd try and simplify the role PM's, but I'm far too much of a story teller to keep it simple lol. About 300 words, a role so far, if I keep this up, I'm writing a 4500 word essay lol.

Love it!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
sign-up has only been open for 3 days - you could give it the weekend and see if anybody else wants in.
that would give you time to prepare another 2000 words, just in case :)
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
alright - the game is about to start. Role PMs going out shortly. mada has asked me to help out a bit. so as soon as you get your role assignment PM - forward it to me and i will check you off as being ready to start the game. good luck.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
He is playing. It's a trick he attempts. DONT DO IT.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Crywolf wrote:
Tennesseelogman
alright - the game is about to start. Role PMs going out shortly. mada has asked me to help out a bit. so as soon as you get your role assignment PM - forward it to me and i will check you off as being ready to start the game. good luck.
I MAY do it if you went first and forward yours to me
Tennesseelogman wrote:
yes i am playing - sorta - mada has 2 extra roles made up and wants me to monitor how each player performs. then when somebody dies = i get to decide which of the 1st 4 players to die gets to come back into the game with one of the new roles. that's why i need your role PM - i need to see how well you are playing your role.

this not a trick and i have never successfully tried to use it before

and ignore that busy body 2ofclubs
Live long and prosper
Jacob24 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
yes i am playing - sorta - mada has 2 extra roles made up and wants me to monitor how each player performs. then when somebody dies = i get to decide which of the 1st 4 players to die gets to come back into the game with one of the new roles. that's why i need your role PM - i need to see how well you are playing your role.

this not a trick and i have never successfully tried to use it before

and ignore that busy body 2ofclubs

When Mada logs on he will confirm. He has to log on to send Role PMs so if he sends them and doesn't say anything I will assume what I already believe.
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Madagascarter wrote:
Just a reminder, that when the game starts, PMs…. Cost money

Yeah, don’t listen to TLM,
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Tennesseelogman wrote:
hey mada - moderators are not suppose to get involved in confirming nor denying player statements. only 2oc can do that :)
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
See. We already have several untruths out there before the official start. Safe to assume there will be more. Watch for friendly fire and foes are some times needed to achieve the many win clauses. GL have Fun
♧♧
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
I didn't confirm or deny. I called it for what it is (pre game bs).
Protecting the gullible as well as keeping a player in check my friend.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.