Mafia game sign up
  • 126 posts
  • Page 1 of 9
Madagascarter wrote:
Flavour

History of part 1 - You may want a refresher as this explains many terms that'll be used (click to show)

Last time out the Green Storm led by General Naga defeated the tractionists in a war that led to the death of many people on both sides. General Naga, a hero led an army of Stalkers and his Green Storm Army and destroyed city after city, stripping them of their wheels, forcing the tractionists to surrender their beloved cities and live again on the treacherous earth. It's been 20 years since the green storm captured the last of the still moving tractionist settlement of Moscow on the great icy plains. Since then, Europe has begun to regrow. Forests have started to regrow in the deep trenches. Rare animals such as badgers, otters, hedgehogs and foxes have been spotted in the wild. Nature was really beginning to reclaim its hold. The world was really being made green again. A miracle and an amazing result for the Green Storm. Not that there hasn't been its struggles. General Naga was in charge the whole time. Some thought that anti-democratic and there were several violent protests and coups but according to General Naga, "Who could be better equipped to lead our people forward, than the man who led our people, against all the odd to gain this freedom. The people leading these coups are old Tractionists who want to destroy our people!" That wasn't completely true but most the people loved General Naga, some seeing him as deity and everyone, whether they were an old Tractionist or not, loved his wife Lady Naga who fought hard for rights of everyone, no matter their background. She was now doing her best to outlaw slavery, having been a slave herself (ironically to her own husband) but the slave trade was still at large in a secret network. She also wanted to destroy the Stalkers, but General Naga resisted her on that front as he had Stalker body guards. Enough about peace time though

Unknowst to the Green Storm several Tractionist settlements had escaped by sea, the largest of which being Rome. The cities decided that the best course of action would be to flee to the Poisoned Continent previously known as America using the late Nimrod's book on his discoveries there as a guide. He could be trustworthy as he did kill the legendary Stalker Fang! However it was soon discovered that, that particular piece of work was ficticious. Despite finding the books unhelpful, they did discover the America's to be much replenished from the toxic radioactive wasteland they had anticipated. There they rebuilt weapons and upgraded their cities to be the most menacing ever seen in the history of the earth. Operating as land and sea cities, they sailed their cities to the east Asian coast and begun a new reign of terror of Municipal Darwinism.

General Naga, is alarmed at this new threat and quickly raises an army to defeat this new threat from the east, while Lady Naga opens peace talks. What will be the outcome of this new battle or will everyone be losers?

About the Game

So this game will run very similarly to the prequel a year ago. I wanted to do a second one to perfect the best game I ever made. I am keeping the things I liked from that game but am removing things I didn't like. So a lot of actions that required the story to move forward to happen have been scrapped or guessing things from cryptic clues, that'll be gone. I also added far too many inspectors for you guys. You are far too smart to give you that much help. What I am keeping though is 3 requirements to victory, Stalkers and (fixed) Slavery, the coin base system, the assassin and a peace faction. I'll run through how these mechanics worked a bit later, but for now I'll just open the sign ups. I don't have a minimum maximum number of people who can join yet as I haven't rewritten the roles yet, but I have a few good ideas.

Players List (click to show)
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Rockbert wrote:
the last one was a blast. I am in please.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
I am in. You don't have to beat me with a club - some of you still will :P
♣︎♣︎
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
well we have 9 so far
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i did info all former players plus everyone that i am in a risk game with about the game about a week ago. this may be all we get
Live long and prosper
Madagascarter wrote:
Sorry, I've been a little afk recently. But I will be more active now. But I have been thinking a lot about the game, and I reckon I'll need 14 or an absolute minimum of 13. You don't need to have played the first one to understand this game so if some people are nervous they'll be out of touch, all the mechanics will be explained and I'll add them to the 1st post now

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter wrote:
Game Mechanics (click to show)

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter wrote:
Unfortunately, I can't add all that to my first post as "apparently" it is too long. Max of 10000 characters allowed or something

Summer 2 Countdown