Mafia game sign up
  • 126 posts
  • Page 2 of 9
Rockbert wrote:
Where are we with this one?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
how many do we have? 9?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Madagascarter wrote:
I can push it down to 12. If we get 12 this weekend (two more), I can start it at the beginning of next week, if not, I'm going to run out of time of host it, and we can pick this back up again at Christmas.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Rockbert wrote:
alright we have 11! I have also asked a number of long time mafia players but so far it has been pretty quiet.
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
Trying to check in, if we start and I don't hit the forum with a "Hello" someone blow up my inbox. LOL.
Rockbert wrote:
just send Elysium a message and he can do that.
- Thomas Mann
Madagascarter wrote:
Alright guys. I think I am going to close sign ups. We didn't get enough people for this game and I think if I start this game any later, it will interfere with uni. However, I will reopen the sign ups again, maybe in December. Hopefully by then, we'll be able to get a full game.

If anyone else wants to host a game in the meantime, I would be happy to join it, but the time has past for me to host. Thanks everyone for signing up though.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand